Interracial in hollywood/movies and shows

so we went and saw the new movie "Annihilation" last night where Natalie Portman, such a HOTTIE, cheats on her WIMPY white hubby with a good looking, very masculine muscular black man. I've noticed lately more interracial in film; especially black men and white women.

She looks really good riding him, but two thoughts... 1) I wish they would have shown more.. a LOT more! All they showed was her on top of "someone" then it showed her after they were done. 2) If that were real life, she would have been making a LOT more noise than she was lol

so we went and saw the new movie "Annihilation" last night where Natalie Portman, such a HOTTIE, cheats on her WIMPY white hubby with a good looking, very masculine muscular black man. I've noticed lately more interracial in film; especially black men and white women.

She looks really good riding him, but two thoughts... 1) I wish they would have shown more.. a LOT more! All they showed was her on top of "someone" then it showed her after they were done. 2) If that were real life, she would have been making a LOT more noise than she was lol

The whole audience was dead silent when we saw that scene. I remember the part where she said she hated the blackguy made a whole bunch of white guys cheer in the audience. I was sitting next to two white girls in the audience and they couldn't stop giggling.

The whole audience was dead silent when we saw that scene. I remember the part where she said she hated the blackguy made a whole bunch of white guys cheer in the audience. I was sitting next to two white girls in the audience and they couldn't stop giggling.

Yea I noticed that too lol. Everyone got real quiet.

It definitely has gotten SO much more accepted.

Damn... I for one would LOVE to watch that big muscular STUD fuck Natalie!!! I bet he’s long and thick too.

Damn... I for one would LOVE to watch that big muscular STUD fuck Natalie!!! I bet he’s long and thick too.
I think they were more shock then anything.

Their reaction was more shock then anything. I think that was the first interracial sex scene I saw in theaters.

It is becoming more common especially in Hollywood films. They do have to keep it rated for the younger audiences though and the families. Maybe they'll have an uncut version where she gets more into it.

Back