Interracial Cuckold Lifestyle helps the world!

HOW WE HELP?

• 1. White racists can't hide behind "conservative" anymore. A conservative white couple will have to

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • 2. Christian is no longer code for white only relationships. Big Black Cock will be a Christian duty

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • 3. Atheism, will no longer be tied to white thinking, Interracial Cuckolding will become an importan

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Politically, socially, economically, even religiously? It doesn't matter if you are liberal, conservative, christian, muslim, atheist, cuck, bull, or hotwife. I would like to hear your unique opinions from your personal perspectives.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/leesarko.191831/

1. White racists can't hide behind "conservative" anymore. A conservative white couple will have to take Black cock in their marriage.
2. Christian is no longer code for white only relationships. Big Black Cock will be a Christian duty to take in a white marriage.
3. Atheism, will no longer be tied to white thinking, Interracial Cuckolding will become an important part of atheism.

Attachments

• 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    889.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 69.jpg
    69.jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 76.jpg
    76.jpg
    972.9 KB · Views: 66
I agree with you wholeheartedly that it has nothing to do with religion. I am Jewish and we are strictly forbidden with sleeping with men and with having our wives fuck other men. Yet I do it, because I know that it is right. It feels right.

Do you consider yourself a white boy? Does interracial make you feel weak, pathetic helpless? Do you jerk to interracial sex?

Politically, socially, economically, even religiously? It doesn't matter if you are liberal, conservative, christian, muslim, atheist, cuck, bull, or hotwife. I would like to hear your unique opinions from your personal perspectives.

1. White racists can't hide behind "conservative" anymore. A conservative white couple will have to take Black cock in their marriage.
2. Christian is no longer code for white only relationships. Big Black Cock will be a Christian duty to take in a white marriage.
3. Atheism, will no longer be tied to white thinking, Interracial Cuckolding will become an important part of atheism.
I'm reading it..But have hard time believing. Don't see it becoming the norm..then again the way Christy been .I wonder

Do you consider yourself a white boy? Does interracial make you feel weak, pathetic helpless? Do you jerk to interracial sex?

I consider myself a weak white boi. It makes me feel very weak, pathetic and helpless. I jerk off to it but lately even when I watch the bbc fucking hot white wives I find myself looking more at the bbc than the girl.

So I’ve started to watch bbc fucking white sissy bois or other weak white bois. It’s a better turn out this way.

As interracial cuckolding becomes more and more popular those racist women in conservative white couples will start to see what they're missing out on, while the men will realise their cocks just arent big enough to please their wives and soon even they will submit.

As interracial cuckolding becomes more and more popular those racist women in conservative white couples will start to see what they're missing out on, while the men will realise their cocks just arent big enough to please their wives and soon even they will submit.

What must it feel like for a white male to be so pathetic, that he Jacks to his own white woman being Black bred in front of him?

Will our wives be black mans slaves in the NWO?!

I consider myself a weak white boi. It makes me feel very weak, pathetic and helpless. I jerk off to it but lately even when I watch the bbc fucking hot white wives I find myself looking more at the bbc than the girl.

So I’ve started to watch bbc fucking white sissy bois or other weak white bois. It’s a better turn out this way.
I too started watching bbc fucking sissy white bois.

This site is looking a lot like the feminist movement, The sovereign citizen movement, the auditing of public venues groups, the black lives count movement. There is a New World order being work on but it has nothing to do with mixing blacks and whites, it is a political world power movement by the elite of the world. I like black and white sexual attraction, But no one can change racism because it is the nature of some people and we can't change that in fact we have no right to decide for anyone but ourselves. What I am saying is we have much bigger things to worry about than Blacks and whites having sex. If you enjoy the lifestyle you choose, enjoy it.

Most IR relations are between black men and white women. Black women don't fuck white men. White women do fuck black men. Black men still love, fuck, marry, and have families with black women. White men and black women have to live with the reality that when white women NEED an orgasm, which does happen, they can easily find a BBC to get the job done. Most black men will fuck the pussy. Black women seem to accept it especially when they get dick too, and it doesn't hurt knowing the IR sex will help breed out white people and eventually make black people the majority. As a white man it is arousing plus when a white wife does get that orgasm she is much healthier and more pleasant to be around.

A dear friend of mine who is a black only and black owned woman, told me that she agreed with me that many black men really don't like the white women they are having sex with, I asked her why in many videos they appear rough and void of feelings for the white women they are using their BBC on. She told me that my view was correct and a great many of these black men are as racist as White men and some even hate white women. Sex will not cure prejudice, all white men cowering down to black men is a game they are playing.

Back