Best vacation place to open up shy Muslim wife to cuckold.

Cucky004

Couple
From
India
We are a Muslim couple.Need suggestions on best vacation spot that is not too expensive. My wife is very shy n religious n we belong to very conservative society want to take her to a place where she can dress boldly where no one knows us n gets lots of attention from men n agrees to cuckold. We are from India.

We are a Muslim couple.Need suggestions on best vacation spot that is not too expensive. My wife is very shy n religious n we belong to very conservative society want to take her to a place where she can dress boldly where no one knows us n gets lots of attention from men n agrees to cuckold. We are from India.
Jamaica ( Negril and Montego Bay) has many affordable adult only resorts where she can wear as much or as little as she wants too during your stay. ☺

Cuba! Gonna have a lot of fun, just need to connect with local people u gunna have a lot of fun, you and your wife

Ghana…for Sure

Back