Need advice regarding cuckolding and hotwifing

Tourist23

Couple
Hi we are a Muslim couple. My wife is young fit but very religious n conservative I am new to this don't know if I want cuckolding or hotwifing. She is very religious n I have not been able to convince her so far. She partially agrees to Drees sexy for me on a vacation while being horny but afterwards tries to put off the idea in normal situation. She doesn't seem to like the idea of having sex with anyone but me. I have recently developed strong cuckold desires. Need suggestion plz

Hi we are a Muslim couple. My wife is young fit but very religious n conservative I am new to this don't know if I want cuckolding or hotwifing. She is very religious n I have not been able to convince her so far. She partially agrees to Drees sexy for me on a vacation while being horny but afterwards tries to put off the idea in normal situation. She doesn't seem to like the idea of having sex with anyone but me. I have recently developed strong cuckold desires. Need suggestion plz
What country are you living in, if i may ask? TY

Hey there pal! Experienced bull from India! It's mainly in our tradition nd teachings that make our women shy to accept that they'd like to try another cock! If she doesn't want it then even when she's horny, she wouldn't accept it, it's just that you need to make.her believe you are TOTALLY Okay with the idea.
DM me on telegram @Venturesome3 if you're interested for further discussion

Sadly if a Woman doesn't have it as a desire especially due to deep beliefs is it not going to happen. (This is from experience of my own)
Secondly you said you do not know if you want cuckolding or Hotwifing ? Part of the problem is it is what you want . For it to work SHE has to want it . If she agrees to do it for you there will always be something hanging over your head. Most people never communicate fully with their partner . I have communicated , been through Therapy alone and group . I tried until I was ready to leave and once my Ex wife realized how big it was and to think about it more seriously it dawned on me ....What I really wanted and need was someone who loves me into to same thing I was and not doing it FOR ME . My life totally changed with the woman I am with now . I am very thankful . Our frustrations are now in life getting in the way which is another ball of wax to tackle.

Back