Interracial Creampie

My wife has been flirting with a black beer salesman when he stocks the store be side her shop... Last night she told me about it... I encouraged her to get closer... She said what if I like it and want it all the time... I said that is the point.., I know from experience she will love it and so will I... I can't wait to see her BBC lovers cum steam out of her Now BBC owned pussy...

follada 4.jpg
My wife likes black cocks. During the last fuck with Axel, one week ago, they were lying on the bed and Axel was so excited, so he had his cock hard enought to fuck her. Despite it, Susie sucked his cock for some minutes because she loves Axel's cock.
It was the most exciting thing to me, be there watching how Axel put his amazing black cock into my wife white pussy! Both of them cummed twice and Axel filled her pussy in both occasions.
I wouldn't care if he get my wife pregnant someday, because I really love him too.
cock.jpg

Since the first day I had sex with my wife, I felt her ex black boyfriend presence in my wife's pussy. Only a white man who fucked his woman, just after a black guy's done it before, could understand the wonderful sensation that it could bring.
My wife had been having sex with Axel some days before we made it. Axel was carrying an urinary problem due some kind of inofensive fungus.
In their last fucks, Axel discharged all his sperm potential into my wife pussy, and he felt completely relieved after 5 months they were not fucking.
Susie came back to me one or two days later and we had sex. I told her that I was feeling an immense pleasure putting my dick in the same place that Axel had put his amazing black cock. (I called his cock "amazing" due Susie's tales). Some time later, I began to feel my cock burning. I told Susie and she said me she was feeling the same hot sensation, so we had to go to doctor. It was Axel's inoffensive fungus! We had to take some pills and we were healing quickly. Carry with Axel's essence was for me like an honour. Besides the fact I was having sex with the most beautiful woman that I could find in my life, I could feel her ex black boyfriend presence all around my dick! It was as good for me as have sex with two peoples at the same time...amazing!
Several years after that, when we finally invited Axel to join us to have sex, we encouraged him to cum inside my wife's pussy. I have fucked my wife after Axel cummed into her pussy, and the pleasure that my wife wet and filled pussy produces me, is wonderful.
Clean my wife's pussy after Axel's fuck is delicious, because I can taste Axel's sperm mixed with my wife's fluids, two in one!
I hope Axel accept come home this week to fuck my wife again.
Axel's cock.jpgpreparacion.jpg

Back