Interracial Creampie

Oh do I just love the look of a sloppy pussy after its been well used. Something about seeing a white cunt drip with cum just screams SLUT! Love using a white pussy bareback, and love a slutty white woman who will let a BBC cum in her cunt unprotected. Here are a few of my favorite pictures I've collected from different sites on the subject.

mop508x019.jpg

Love to see your favs...
Love to see your favs...[/quote]
Just imagining my wife's ex black boyfriend (Axel), putting his wonderful black cock inside my wife's pussy, when she allowed him to fuck her again, after five months without sex (their relationship was not very good at the end) excite me a lot!
I was not with them that time, because it was some days before Susie and me started to go out. My wife had told me about that day. She told me he sucked her nipples until she couldn't resist any second more, and she begged him to fuck her, despite she was angry with him. They fucked over his single bed in missionary.
My wife had to feel an immense relief when Axel put his hard black cock into her wet pussy...THEY HAD BEEN 5 MONTHS WITHOUT FUCK!
I had never asked my wife if she allowed him to cum inside her pussy or not, in that fuck but I'm sure he filled her pussy as good as in the 2nd picture, because she told me she wrapped her legs around him during all the fuck, until they cummed.

Back