Interracial Creampie

Well I would use it as lube for seconds and add in more if it were my wife
There’s still tons of lube left in there amidst the nooks and crannies after hub’s had his lickings, plus it brings my puss back to life so I’m ready for hub,,,it started out with him reclaiming his pussy, then he realized it was better than any Wet or Astroglide,,,the eating the creampie was my idea, I always wanted it, but after he came he lost all interest (of course), this way I get him before he’s lost interest, plus eating the pie of the bull that just took his pussy, that’s icing on the cake, it’s a win win for everybody.

There’s still tons of lube left in there amidst the nooks and crannies after hub’s had his lickings, plus it brings my puss back to life so I’m ready for hub,,,it started out with him reclaiming his pussy, then he realized it was better than any Wet or Astroglide,,,the eating the creampie was my idea, I always wanted it, but after he came he lost all interest (of course), this way I get him before he’s lost interest, plus eating the pie of the bull that just took his pussy, that’s icing on the cake, it’s a win win for everybody.
Glad it works for you but I have no interest in eating a guys load out of a pussy... nor do I see the draw to want to. I tend to question the guys true sexuality leaning at that point... the same for these cucks who suck a guys cock etc... they at best are Bi or outright gay and just don't admit it.

Last edited:
Glad it works for you but I have no interest in eating a guys load out of a pussy... nor do I see the draw to want to. I tend to question the guys true sexuality leaning at that point... the same for these cucks who suck a guys cock etc... they at best are Bi or outright gay and just don't admit it.
Well,,,I’m not here to change anyone’s mind, I have no horse in that race,,,but I will point out a couple of things you’re not aware of,,,”Hedonism” can only be categorized as exactly what it is, you seek pleasure where you find it, it doesn’t make you gay, and really doesn’t even make you bi. My husband suffers from an involuntary gag reflex at the site of two men kissing, he can’t help it. Your mindset is equivalent to someone who’s allergic to peanut butter, and feel anyone who likes Reese’s is shady. Performing a single act that’s usually attested to a homosexual makes you a man who has committed a homosexual act, not a homosexual. If you find yourself in prison some day (God forbid), when “Bubba” tells you to bend over, whatever you do don’t accuse him of being gay, it’s only gonna hurt more! Kinda reminds me of that old joke, a soldier is stationed in Alaska, he asks what they do about women, they tell him there’s no women here, there’s only George,,,the soldier says he’ll no, homey don’t play dat! Six months later he can’t stand it anymore and asks what the deal is with George, cause he’s gotta get some relief, the Sergeant says okay, grab that rope and I’ll take you to George,,,Rope? What’s the rope for??? George don’t play dat either,,,look up the definition of hedonism! This has been a public service announcement,,,”The More You Know”,,,LOL

Well,,,I’m not here to change anyone’s mind, I have no horse in that race,,,but I will point out a couple of things you’re not aware of,,,”Hedonism” can only be categorized as exactly what it is, you seek pleasure where you find it, it doesn’t make you gay, and really doesn’t even make you bi. My husband suffers from an involuntary gag reflex at the site of two men kissing, he can’t help it. Your mindset is equivalent to someone who’s allergic to peanut butter, and feel anyone who likes Reese’s is shady. Performing a single act that’s usually attested to a homosexual makes you a man who has committed a homosexual act, not a homosexual. If you find yourself in prison some day (God forbid), when “Bubba” tells you to bend over, whatever you do don’t accuse him of being gay, it’s only gonna hurt more! Kinda reminds me of that old joke, a soldier is stationed in Alaska, he asks what they do about women, they tell him there’s no women here, there’s only George,,,the soldier says he’ll no, homey don’t play dat! Six months later he can’t stand it anymore and asks what the deal is with George, cause he’s gotta get some relief, the Sergeant says okay, grab that rope and I’ll take you to George,,,Rope? What’s the rope for??? George don’t play dat either,,,look up the definition of hedonism! This has been a public service announcement,,,”The More You Know”,,,LOL
Well said, it should be a public service announcement that’s widely distributed.

Well again if that works for you great, I just know in no way will I be doing that. This is my perception, and while your husband has his "thrill" along with you doing whatever making your boats float- thats your perrogative, I can still think/say what I like/don't and you do the same.

Well again if that works for you great, I just know in no way will I be doing that. This is my perception, and while your husband has his "thrill" along with you doing whatever making your boats float- thats your perrogative, I can still think/say what I like/don't and you do the same.
There ya go, that’s all anyone can ask for, to be allowed to live their lifestyle (as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone), without being classified using terms that might be considered derogatory to that person,,,especially if they offer a psychologically backed up and accepted explanation by professionals in the field of sexuality,,,like if you were into bondage (full disclosure, which I’m not), and someone to refer to you as a sick sadomasochist, or masochist,,,although they are often seen at the same time (usually in the same dungeon), they aren’t the same. An additional note, we never surprise anyone, likes and dislikes are discussed before hand, and anything anyone doesn’t agree to is avoided. The whole idea of the get together is to have a good time, that means everyone, if one of my bulls doesn’t want any physical contact with my husband, then that is honored,,,regardless of how strange it sounds, that would be tantamount to being f0rced,,,I can’t say the other word without getting a bunch of asterisks, I can always say “unwanted contact”, but I think I already said that. I guess we’re all to young for that kind of language, you know, English! LOL

Back