Interracial Creampie

Last edited:
Well 3k miles and (more importantly) her continued success from fighting breast cancer is not conducive to that at this time. She is a survivor but has to get through the preventative meds the docs have in store for her yet...
Congratulations,,,to both of you, my hub had a tumor removed from his lung last year (along with 20% of his left lobe), and recently got the all clear,,,he won’t be running any marathons, but when I look over he’s sitting right there, and I’ll take that.

Glad he is there for you!
38 and a half years so far, and we maintained this lifestyle for 23 of those years till I retired,,,it all started with me getting drun5 and fucking up on New Years (84/85),,,he took me to my first glory hole a few weeks later where I sampled my first uncut BBC,,,the following week to an adult theater where I watched a young girl sitting behind us get ravished by 5 guys,,,the following week we went back, and I got fucked 15 times by 11 guys,,,we were married in April,,,I was 24 and he was 36, now I’m 62 and he’s 75.

Back