Interesting older article about IR preference by a white woman

Wonder how many have read this article I stumbled across on the internet. Even though it’s a little over 8 years old, I found this article very interesting. At first, I thought it would be almost predictable as to how it was going to play out. However, the more I read, the deeper the thoughts were, and near the end when she made a comparison between herself and some of the typical older white men, all I could think was wow. What a woman.

Actually, I would say it much more simply! Black Men simply Fuck better. A lot goes into good fucking, but 80% of it comes down to 2 things: Movement and Equipment.

Equipment: In the sex positive lifestyle you see a lot of cocks. And while you occasionally run across a Big White Cock, the fact of the matter is that black men are significantly bigger (I don't care what some study says - your eyes don't lie). As a friend of mine said years ago when we still showered after gym class; "I understand about growers and showers, but when they're bigger soft than I am hard - they're bigger"! One thing your dad never told you when he gave you the bullshit "motion of the ocean" talk is that small length differences result in huge size differences in terms of total volume displaced. An 8" cock is almost twice the size of a similarly proportioned 6" cock in terms of space filled inside a pussy.

Movement: Go watch a city public high school basketball game made up largely of black dudes, then go watch a suburban or private school game made up of white dudes. Just a different game - Faster, Quicker, Stronger, and played above the rim. Or if you prefer - dancing. While you occasionally find a white dude that can dance, there is just a huge difference. It all boils down to an innate difference in the ability to control the movement of the body. Sex is first and foremost a physical activity - the better your game, the better you fuck!

Some captions in this article ring true with respect to my wife. "According to one school of thought, white women turn to black men when their sex drives kick into high gear and their social inhibitions recede in the rearview mirror". My wife can attest to that. During one period of our marriage, I lost interest in sex. My wife would throw phrases around like "if ******* were legal, I could make a living at it" or, you know, I still have my looks, maybe I should seek out a lover". It is then that I thought maybe we should follow through with this and find my wife a lover.

Our search for a man of color was my idea and as the author of the article you referenced, said, my wife searched for a lover who had confidence in his masculinity and his sexuality.. My wife wanted to be with a man who made her feel like a woman, respected, desired, and who would ravish her in bed.
As our journey continued, my wife's confidence level increased, her inhibitions from a Christian upbringing subsided and her choice of fashion changed dramatically. My wife was always clean, but now her nails were always cared for. She liked the color red. More of her choice of fabrics were that color, She wore more jewelry and her hemline was shorter. My wife's black hair was longer and cared for. It seemed that when we were out in public, my wife drew many more looks and smiles. My wife began exercising more, took up Zumba and yoga and changed her diet. She lost a few pounds, She took up golf and seemed to relish the fact that being out in public more often was important.

It was not long before her circle of friends increased and the ability to interact with many more people was available. Her past career had involved real estate management, She decided to go back, on a part-time basis, and assist people find living quarters, apartments, homes for rent, etc.

It was during this period that she had access to many more men and she acknowledged that she would be looking for a "good" situation.

One apartment complex had recently been converted from apartments to condos. My wife spent a lot more time at this particular complex since there were many more vacancies and more opportunities to sell properties. She met a black man, whom she had sold a three-bedroom townhome to him. They seemed to hit it off. The man was with a national delivery service. He had come up through the ranks beginning in delivering packages to becoming part of management. His schedule was very flexible and he could meet during the day. So as it turned out, his afternoons were available to entertain my wife. It took some time for my wife to come around to seeing this gentlemen. I had to become involved only because my wife was not comfortable making the first move. She was shy initially, yet when she became comfortable with the situation, she relaxed and could enjoy herself.

My wife had "visiting rights" four or five times a month, usually on Thursdays. So she would knock off work early and drive over to her bull's home. Once a month, the complex had an evening meeting so all of the owner's could attend and voice their concerns receive updates, etc.
After those meetings my wife was entertained overnight by her friend, and I did not see her until the early morning.

What I should have said was that this gentlemen taught my wife to become a slut, submissive and to enjoy intense sex. She explained to me that her gentleman friend did things to her that she could not have imagined doing with me. The relationship lasted for over a year and according to my wife one of her best.

In retrospect I am happy that this gentlemen came into our lives as it set my wife "free" as it were. She became uninhibited and enjoyed sexual encounters with black men for many years.

Attachments

• Debwhitehigheels.jpg
    Debwhitehigheels.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Wonder how many have read this article I stumbled across on the internet. Even though it’s a little over 8 years old, I found this article very interesting. At first, I thought it would be almost predictable as to how it was going to play out. However, the more I read, the deeper the thoughts were, and near the end when she made a comparison between herself and some of the typical older white men, all I could think was wow. What a woman.
I strongly believe lots of older white women will fuck if the right black man approaches. Now they are not fucking poor men in and out of jail because you still need to be able to hold a conversation

Some captions in this article ring true with respect to my wife. "According to one school of thought, white women turn to black men when their sex drives kick into high gear and their social inhibitions recede in the rearview mirror". My wife can attest to that. During one period of our marriage, I lost interest in sex. My wife would throw phrases around like "if ******* were legal, I could make a living at it" or, you know, I still have my looks, maybe I should seek out a lover". It is then that I thought maybe we should follow through with this and find my wife a lover.

Our search for a man of color was my idea and as the author of the article you referenced, said, my wife searched for a lover who had confidence in his masculinity and his sexuality.. My wife wanted to be with a man who made her feel like a woman, respected, desired, and who would ravish her in bed.
As our journey continued, my wife's confidence level increased, her inhibitions from a Christian upbringing subsided and her choice of fashion changed dramatically. My wife was always clean, but now her nails were always cared for. She liked the color red. More of her choice of fabrics were that color, She wore more jewelry and her hemline was shorter. My wife's black hair was longer and cared for. It seemed that when we were out in public, my wife drew many more looks and smiles. My wife began exercising more, took up Zumba and yoga and changed her diet. She lost a few pounds, She took up golf and seemed to relish the fact that being out in public more often was important.

It was not long before her circle of friends increased and the ability to interact with many more people was available. Her past career had involved real estate management, She decided to go back, on a part-time basis, and assist people find living quarters, apartments, homes for rent, etc.

It was during this period that she had access to many more men and she acknowledged that she would be looking for a "good" situation.

One apartment complex had recently been converted from apartments to condos. My wife spent a lot more time at this particular complex since there were many more vacancies and more opportunities to sell properties. She met a black man, whom she had sold a three-bedroom townhome to him. They seemed to hit it off. The man was with a national delivery service. He had come up through the ranks beginning in delivering packages to becoming part of management. His schedule was very flexible and he could meet during the day. So as it turned out, his afternoons were available to entertain my wife. It took some time for my wife to come around to seeing this gentlemen. I had to become involved only because my wife was not comfortable making the first move. She was shy initially, yet when she became comfortable with the situation, she relaxed and could enjoy herself.

My wife had "visiting rights" four or five times a month, usually on Thursdays. So she would knock off work early and drive over to her bull's home. Once a month, the complex had an evening meeting so all of the owner's could attend and voice their concerns receive updates, etc.
After those meetings my wife was entertained overnight by her friend, and I did not see her until the early morning.

What I should have said was that this gentlemen taught my wife to become a slut, submissive and to enjoy intense sex. She explained to me that her gentleman friend did things to her that she could not have imagined doing with me. The relationship lasted for over a year and according to my wife one of her best.

In retrospect I am happy that this gentlemen came into our lives as it set my wife "free" as it were. She became uninhibited and enjoyed sexual encounters with black men for many years.
hott wife

Understood. She has a weakness for men, like yourself, who take care of themselves and have stamina. We are in Northeast Phoenix.

Back