Interesting Cosmo Story About Cuckolding

While I'm not a huge fan of Cosmo's articles (they tend to be silly af most of the time), they've posted one about cuckolding from the men's point of view. I thought some of you might find it of interest.

Some interesting quotes from the story:

I also believe that wanting something is more powerful than having it. So, feeling like I'm being denied things that my wife is freely sharing with others is a powerful aphrodisiac"

"There have been plenty of times where I had to fight hard against jealousy, especially in the beginning. I think most of the times that jealousy has taken over, it boiled down to me feeling unimportant, or left out of the loop. Now, when something bothers me, we talk about it quickly and agree on a path forward that works for everyone involved."

I think that one is really important. Jealousy happens when they need to talk more about it, and make sure both are included.

“Cuckolding is great because there is no fear of cheating—she gets to do whatever she wants, as long as I get to be part of it too (even if that just means hearing about it).

There are a few guys here, who are really extreme cucks, that have wives who do what they want, and really don't care what he thinks. I personally think that is harmful to the long-term relationship.

Some interesting quotes from the story:

"There have been plenty of times where I had to fight hard against jealousy, especially in the beginning. I think most of the times that jealousy has taken over, it boiled down to me feeling unimportant, or left out of the loop. Now, when something bothers me, we talk about it quickly and agree on a path forward that works for everyone involved."

I think that one is really important. Jealousy happens when they need to talk more about it, and make sure both are included.

Absolutely!!!!!

This is amazing exposure--67 shares!--and I hope to see more articles coming out soon! I do wish there had been more about the woman's point of view, but I guess women (already knowing the benefits to THEM) would be more interested in what on earth is going through the cuck hubby's mind. Maybe this article with smooth things over, make 'the conversation' easier for the hubby, and get more women more open to cuckolding.

Back