Husband here, I'm white and I've been fucking a married Indian woman's brains out for about 4 years straight. Absolute dime piece. Her husband is a general surgeon and 100% gay. She's been married 19 years and has known he was gay since they first got married (arranged).

You want to talk about a black man magnet. She's got thin waist and a super round absolute monster of an ass and it sits up perfectly. The kind of ass that just gives you an instant erection, combined with a super cute stuck up housewife face and a even cuter short modern bob style haircut. I met her at my gym, saw her starring at me a little too long. So I did a cold approach "Your really beautiful where are you from?" literally two weeks later to the day I fucked her bent over her dining room for nearly an hour, spent the rest of the day eating her gorgeous pussy. It must have been a while for her I think she had about 4 orgasms. Oh man that was an awesome day. We met on a regular basis after that. Pretty much my only extra marital on my side of things. Wife has done some exploring too.

Anyways, back to my point. I spend a fair bit of time out and about with her, eating, shopping, etc. No exaggeration at all, she attracts more attention from black men than any woman I've ever seen. She never leaves the house without having her ass just completely hanging out in yoga pants. Just a nice, firm, round and slightly jiggly ass. If we were anywhere busy and I left her side for even a moment there seemed to be a black guy talking to her. I mean literally approaching her getting into her car, shopping for clothes, just walking in the mall. Fucking everywhere. They even get all bent out of shape like they are out of fucking breath. Next level stuff here. I even asked her about it she just said black guys are really aggressive. I mean fuck that was an understatement. I have a fucking smoking hot wife and she gets about 50% less attention than her.

Its hard to imagine she hasn't taken a stiff black dick. Their ******* just started college and they moved into the city so the husband didn't have to commute so far to work. Lots more black dick around. She's living in one of those luxury high rise complexes. Case in point, she mentioned her doorman insists on bringing her packages to her personally. They are normally stored in a mail room and you come down and get your mail. She thought that was strange because he doesn't do it for anyone else as far as she can tell, and her husband pretty much gets packages daily. Well I finally went to visit her there and nearly the entire staff is younger black men. Not only that she has to walk past him to get to the gym. So she's definitely been waving her "phat" ass around there pretty much daily. Even the day I met her in the lobby she had these silver paper thin spandex yoga pants on. Camel toe completely visible, panty line completely visible, ass cheeks spreading apart about a 1/4 inch completely visible. I had a pulsating erection before we even got on the elevator.

There is no way on Earth all these 20's something black guys can resist that apple bottom being flouted around there daily. Just imagining her getting her back blown out by a BBC is about erotic overload for me. I'm about 50/50 on her willing to fuck a guy for me.

Pretty strange I might be cucking somebody else's wife with BBC before mine.
Where is video ?

Husband here, I'm white and I've been fucking a married Indian woman's brains out for about 4 years straight. Absolute dime piece. Her husband is a general surgeon and 100% gay. She's been married 19 years and has known he was gay since they first got married (arranged).

You want to talk about a black man magnet. She's got thin waist and a super round absolute monster of an ass and it sits up perfectly. The kind of ass that just gives you an instant erection, combined with a super cute stuck up housewife face and a even cuter short modern bob style haircut. I met her at my gym, saw her starring at me a little too long. So I did a cold approach "Your really beautiful where are you from?" literally two weeks later to the day I fucked her bent over her dining room for nearly an hour, spent the rest of the day eating her gorgeous pussy. It must have been a while for her I think she had about 4 orgasms. Oh man that was an awesome day. We met on a regular basis after that. Pretty much my only extra marital on my side of things. Wife has done some exploring too.

Anyways, back to my point. I spend a fair bit of time out and about with her, eating, shopping, etc. No exaggeration at all, she attracts more attention from black men than any woman I've ever seen. She never leaves the house without having her ass just completely hanging out in yoga pants. Just a nice, firm, round and slightly jiggly ass. If we were anywhere busy and I left her side for even a moment there seemed to be a black guy talking to her. I mean literally approaching her getting into her car, shopping for clothes, just walking in the mall. Fucking everywhere. They even get all bent out of shape like they are out of fucking breath. Next level stuff here. I even asked her about it she just said black guys are really aggressive. I mean fuck that was an understatement. I have a fucking smoking hot wife and she gets about 50% less attention than her.

Its hard to imagine she hasn't taken a stiff black dick. Their ******* just started college and they moved into the city so the husband didn't have to commute so far to work. Lots more black dick around. She's living in one of those luxury high rise complexes. Case in point, she mentioned her doorman insists on bringing her packages to her personally. They are normally stored in a mail room and you come down and get your mail. She thought that was strange because he doesn't do it for anyone else as far as she can tell, and her husband pretty much gets packages daily. Well I finally went to visit her there and nearly the entire staff is younger black men. Not only that she has to walk past him to get to the gym. So she's definitely been waving her "phat" ass around there pretty much daily. Even the day I met her in the lobby she had these silver paper thin spandex yoga pants on. Camel toe completely visible, panty line completely visible, ass cheeks spreading apart about a 1/4 inch completely visible. I had a pulsating erection before we even got on the elevator.

There is no way on Earth all these 20's something black guys can resist that apple bottom being flouted around there daily. Just imagining her getting her back blown out by a BBC is about erotic overload for me. I'm about 50/50 on her willing to fuck a guy for me.

Pretty strange I might be cucking somebody else's wife with BBC before mine.
Is there anything more you can share of her? More pics, etc

Look at the proof!!! Look and see how a traditional desi/Indian wife is enjoying the pleasure of a Big Black Cock. She spreads her legs wide to take that BBC deep. Every Indian wife should at least fuck a black man one time in her life. She will never regret it!!
View attachment 4769537
upload more videos like this just because of this video i took subscription.... m looking for BBC for MILF in india.....

Absolutely stunning! Credit to her! My wife is about to do the same this month.. we are both excited about it

Back