Husband here, I'm white and I've been fucking a married Indian woman's brains out for about 4 years straight. Absolute dime piece. Her husband is a general surgeon and 100% gay. She's been married 19 years and has known he was gay since they first got married (arranged).

You want to talk about a black man magnet. She's got thin waist and a super round absolute monster of an ass and it sits up perfectly. The kind of ass that just gives you an instant erection, combined with a super cute stuck up housewife face and a even cuter short modern bob style haircut. I met her at my gym, saw her starring at me a little too long. So I did a cold approach "Your really beautiful where are you from?" literally two weeks later to the day I fucked her bent over her dining room for nearly an hour, spent the rest of the day eating her gorgeous pussy. It must have been a while for her I think she had about 4 orgasms. Oh man that was an awesome day. We met on a regular basis after that. Pretty much my only extra marital on my side of things. Wife has done some exploring too.

Anyways, back to my point. I spend a fair bit of time out and about with her, eating, shopping, etc. No exaggeration at all, she attracts more attention from black men than any woman I've ever seen. She never leaves the house without having her ass just completely hanging out in yoga pants. Just a nice, firm, round and slightly jiggly ass. If we were anywhere busy and I left her side for even a moment there seemed to be a black guy talking to her. I mean literally approaching her getting into her car, shopping for clothes, just walking in the mall. Fucking everywhere. They even get all bent out of shape like they are out of fucking breath. Next level stuff here. I even asked her about it she just said black guys are really aggressive. I mean fuck that was an understatement. I have a fucking smoking hot wife and she gets about 50% less attention than her.

Its hard to imagine she hasn't taken a stiff black dick. Their ******* just started college and they moved into the city so the husband didn't have to commute so far to work. Lots more black dick around. She's living in one of those luxury high rise complexes. Case in point, she mentioned her doorman insists on bringing her packages to her personally. They are normally stored in a mail room and you come down and get your mail. She thought that was strange because he doesn't do it for anyone else as far as she can tell, and her husband pretty much gets packages daily. Well I finally went to visit her there and nearly the entire staff is younger black men. Not only that she has to walk past him to get to the gym. So she's definitely been waving her "phat" ass around there pretty much daily. Even the day I met her in the lobby she had these silver paper thin spandex yoga pants on. Camel toe completely visible, panty line completely visible, ass cheeks spreading apart about a 1/4 inch completely visible. I had a pulsating erection before we even got on the elevator.

There is no way on Earth all these 20's something black guys can resist that apple bottom being flouted around there daily. Just imagining her getting her back blown out by a BBC is about erotic overload for me. I'm about 50/50 on her willing to fuck a guy for me.

Pretty strange I might be cucking somebody else's wife with BBC before mine.
Do u have picture of that phat ass. I would love to see that goddess body of her.

Do u have picture of that phat ass. I would love to see that goddess body of her.
I posted it earlier but here is it again. I will post some newer ones soon but I feel its important that she is ok with it. She's always looking out for me. I called her about 2 weeks ago and lamented how horny I was and she drove 45+ minutes to my temporary office. She wore this satin bright pink blouse I love and gave me an absolutely monster 60 minute long sloppy blowjob (It seemed that long anyway).

I forgot to mention the reason I was so horny was that I had been abstaining from masturbating for about 4 days and my wife was a bit ill so I had probably a record amount of cum waiting to come out. My wife has a bit of a cum aversion so I really love the fact she has no problems with light cum play.

Anyways once I was ready to cum she tilted and rested her head back on the edge of the desk and gave me an absolutely gorgeous open mouth smile for me to shoot my cum into. Well between abstaining from jerking off and being basically edged for 60 minutes I shot two big pulses of watery precum mixed with cum over her face. The first one right on and up over her nose,forehead, and hair and the second one rocketing and literally bouncing off of her left eye lid. That was a proper cumshot in itself but I just started to cum. After that I had about 5 massive pulses of cum I managed to direct into the general direction of her smile with about 70% landing in her mouth and 30% hanging on her lips and teeth. This was absolutely stringy nasty thick cum.

I genuinely felt bad not only did I ruin her gorgeous makeup but she immediately leaned forward and gagged a bit, but after clearing her throat she smiled back up at me and opened her mouth to show me all the cum was still there. I told her don't swallow it yet I want to see her with it. She gave me about a 5 minute show rolling cum around in her mouth and blowing bubbles with it.

I got so fucking horny I asked her to bend over the desk and I yanked her fucking pants down and started fucking her over my desk. About a minute into it she turned her head back towards me with cum still all over her face and even a bunch hanging off it was so fucking sexy, but then she did something brilliant. I stopped fucking her for a moment and said he didn't have to keep the cum in her mouth as I noticed she was still cupping it in her mouth. She then cupped her lips as if to blow a bubble and just slowly sprayed my cum out of her mouth like a sprinkler all over my desk.

I pushed her head down into the cum she just sprayed everywhere and fucked her like an ******* and dropped another cum bomb right inside her pussy.

Anyways, that was fun!

Attachments

• iPhone_09777.png
    iPhone_09777.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:
I posted it earlier but here is it again. I will post some newer ones soon but I feel its important that she is ok with it. She's always looking out for me. I called her about 2 weeks ago and lamented how horny I was and she drove 45+ minutes to my temporary office. She wore this satin bright pink blouse I love and gave me an absolutely monster 60 minute long sloppy blowjob (It seemed that long anyway).

I forgot to mention the reason I was so horny was that I had been abstaining from masturbating for about 4 days and my wife was a bit ill so I had probably a record amount of cum waiting to come out. My wife has a bit of a cum aversion so I really love the fact she has no problems with light cum play.

Anyways once I was ready to cum she tilted and rested her head back on the edge of the desk and gave me an absolutely gorgeous open mouth smile for me to shoot my cum into. Well between abstaining from jerking off and being basically edged for 60 minutes I shot two big pulses of watery precum mixed with cum over her face. The first one right on and up over her nose,forehead, and hair and the second one rocketing and literally bouncing off of her left eye lid. That was a proper cumshot in itself but I just started to cum. After that I had about 5 massive pulses of cum I managed to direct into the general direction of her smile with about 70% landing in her mouth and 30% hanging on her lips and teeth. This was absolutely stringy nasty thick cum.

I genuinely felt bad not only did I ruin her gorgeous makeup but she immediately leaned forward and gagged a bit, but after clearing her throat she smiled back up at me and opened her mouth to show me all the cum was still there. I told her don't swallow it yet I want to see her with it. She gave me about a 5 minute show rolling cum around in her mouth and blowing bubbles with it.

I got so fucking horny I asked her to bend over the desk and I yanked her fucking pants down and started fucking her over my desk. About a minute into it she turned her head back towards me with cum still all over her face and even a bunch hanging off it was so fucking sexy, but then she did something brilliant. I stopped fucking her for a moment and said he didn't have to keep the cum in her mouth as I noticed she was still cupping it in her mouth. She then cupped her lips as if to blow a bubble and just slowly sprayed my cum out of her mouth like a sprinkler all over my desk.

I pushed her head down into the cum she just sprayed everywhere and fucked her like an ******* and dropped another cum bomb right inside her pussy.

Anyways, that was fun!
Video with covering her face would be great. Cheers

Back