Indian wife take bbc in India and show how she get it

We never expected anything other than a nice fuck for her but many of the Muslims use to give her presents . Don’t know if it has anything to do with religion. One elderly guy use to bring her greens for the week . Every week He had a greengrocer shop . One regular guy would be married to her while fucking her , when he finishes and afterwards pulls out then his devorce and I can have her back. I found it weird but hot. Wasn’t allowed to touch her while his dick was inside her.

How many Indian wife take bbc in india and tell the story how she get bbc🍆
I remember when I was in Delhi once, I was in a KFC Store where I came across a black african guy and he had an Indian girl with him. Not really sure what their relation was with each other but considering that they were in a fancy food store that too just the two of them. I'm guessing she was his girlfriend or they were at least dating. Ngl, It was shocking as I never thought that black guys would have much luck with Indian women that too in India itself.

I heard that there are a lot of black guys in Noida, Delhi and Bangalore region, they fuck women from nearly all states there. Black guys also fuck a lot of Punjabi women abroad mostly in canada but the possibility of married women doing it is next to none as the entire concept of cuckoldry is really oblivious to Indian culture and most women who do fuck with black men are unmarried.

Last edited:
I remember when I was in Delhi once, I was in a KFC Store where I came across a black african guy and he had an Indian girl with him. Not really sure what their relation was with each other but considering that they were in a fancy food store that too just the two of them. I'm guessing she was his girlfriend or they were at least dating. Ngl, It was shocking as I never thought that black guys would have much luck with Indian women that too in India itself.

I heard that there are a lot of black guys in Noida, Delhi and Bangalore region, they fuck women from nearly all states there. Black guys also fuck a lot of Punjabi women abroad mostly in canada but the possibility of married women doing it is next to none as the entire concept of cuckoldry is really oblivious to Indian culture and most women who do fuck with black men are unmarried.

View attachment 6832357
That’s so hot videos you have more

Back