View media item 379034
Yup, totally my idea of a great India wife. (or as they say dream girl) ;)
Knows how to ride, spread her legs, take it from behind and the moans are pure joy.
And top of that bbc addicted.

What more can an Indian husband ask for ? 😂

Husband here, I'm white and I've been fucking a married Indian woman's brains out for about 4 years straight. Absolute dime piece. Her husband is a general surgeon and 100% gay. She's been married 19 years and has known he was gay since they first got married (arranged).

You want to talk about a black man magnet. She's got thin waist and a super round absolute monster of an ass and it sits up perfectly. The kind of ass that just gives you an instant erection, combined with a super cute stuck up housewife face and a even cuter short modern bob style haircut. I met her at my gym, saw her starring at me a little too long. So I did a cold approach "Your really beautiful where are you from?" literally two weeks later to the day I fucked her bent over her dining room for nearly an hour, spent the rest of the day eating her gorgeous pussy. It must have been a while for her I think she had about 4 orgasms. Oh man that was an awesome day. We met on a regular basis after that. Pretty much my only extra marital on my side of things. Wife has done some exploring too.

Anyways, back to my point. I spend a fair bit of time out and about with her, eating, shopping, etc. No exaggeration at all, she attracts more attention from black men than any woman I've ever seen. She never leaves the house without having her ass just completely hanging out in yoga pants. Just a nice, firm, round and slightly jiggly ass. If we were anywhere busy and I left her side for even a moment there seemed to be a black guy talking to her. I mean literally approaching her getting into her car, shopping for clothes, just walking in the mall. Fucking everywhere. They even get all bent out of shape like they are out of fucking breath. Next level stuff here. I even asked her about it she just said black guys are really aggressive. I mean fuck that was an understatement. I have a fucking smoking hot wife and she gets about 50% less attention than her.

Its hard to imagine she hasn't taken a stiff black dick. Their ******* just started college and they moved into the city so the husband didn't have to commute so far to work. Lots more black dick around. She's living in one of those luxury high rise complexes. Case in point, she mentioned her doorman insists on bringing her packages to her personally. They are normally stored in a mail room and you come down and get your mail. She thought that was strange because he doesn't do it for anyone else as far as she can tell, and her husband pretty much gets packages daily. Well I finally went to visit her there and nearly the entire staff is younger black men. Not only that she has to walk past him to get to the gym. So she's definitely been waving her "phat" ass around there pretty much daily. Even the day I met her in the lobby she had these silver paper thin spandex yoga pants on. Camel toe completely visible, panty line completely visible, ass cheeks spreading apart about a 1/4 inch completely visible. I had a pulsating erection before we even got on the elevator.

There is no way on Earth all these 20's something black guys can resist that apple bottom being flouted around there daily. Just imagining her getting her back blown out by a BBC is about erotic overload for me. I'm about 50/50 on her willing to fuck a guy for me.

Pretty strange I might be cucking somebody else's wife with BBC before mine.

Last edited:
Husband here, I'm white and I've been fucking a married Indian woman's brains out for about 4 years straight. Absolute dime piece. Her husband is a general surgeon and 100% gay. She's been married 19 years and has known he was gay since they first got married (arranged).

You want to talk about a black man magnet. She's got thin waist and a super round absolute monster of an ass and it sits up perfectly. The kind of ass that just gives you an instant erection, combined with a super cute stuck up housewife face and a even cuter short modern bob style haircut. I met her at my gym, saw her starring at me a little too long. So I did a cold approach "Your really beautiful where are you from?" literally two weeks later to the day I fucked her bent over her dining room for nearly an hour, spent the rest of the day eating her gorgeous pussy. It must have been a while for her I think she had about 4 orgasms. Oh man that was an awesome day. We met on a regular basis after that. Pretty much my only extra marital on my side of things. Wife has done some exploring too.

Anyways, back to my point. I spend a fair bit of time out and about with her, eating, shopping, etc. No exaggeration at all, she attracts more attention from black men than any woman I've ever seen. She never leaves the house without having her ass just completely hanging out in yoga pants. Just a nice, firm, round and slightly jiggly ass. If we were anywhere busy and I left her side for even a moment there seemed to be a black guy talking to her. I mean literally approaching her getting into her car, shopping for clothes, just walking in the mall. Fucking everywhere. They even get all bent out of shape like they are out of fucking breath. Next level stuff here. I even asked her about it she just said black guys are really aggressive. I mean fuck that was an understatement. I have a fucking smoking hot wife and she gets about 50% less attention than her.

Its hard to imagine she hasn't taken a stiff black dick. Their ******* just started college and they moved into the city so the husband didn't have to commute so far to work. Lots more black dick around. She's living in one of those luxury high rise complexes. Case in point, she mentioned her doorman insists on bringing her packages to her personally. They are normally stored in a mail room and you come down and get your mail. She thought that was strange because he doesn't do it for anyone else as far as she can tell, and her husband pretty much gets packages daily. Well I finally went to visit her there and nearly the entire staff is younger black men. Not only that she has to walk past him to get to the gym. So she's definitely been waving her "phat" ass around there pretty much daily. Even the day I met her in the lobby she had these silver paper thin spandex yoga pants on. Camel toe completely visible, panty line completely visible, ass cheeks spreading apart about a 1/4 inch completely visible. I had a pulsating erection before we even got on the elevator.

There is no way on Earth all these 20's something black guys can resist that apple bottom being flouted around there daily. Just imagining her getting her back blown out by a BBC is about erotic overload for me. I'm about 50/50 on her willing to fuck a guy for me.

My hot wife primarily loves black men, black cocks, and black cum. The baby-makers from four black men have knocked her up. She has also been fucked and knocked-up by men of other ethnic/racial groups. She has also been interested in being laid by several (12) Indian men. All of these men were married to Indian women. One of them fondled and sucked her 37D white teats. But that is as far as anyone of them got with my wife. On the other hand, all 12 of them were eager to fuck my sissy's pussy. Not that I am complaining. All 12 were well hung (thick, 8"+ and uncut), unlike me with my 1" dicklet. All 12 of them did a great job of fucking me, including sucking on my own fat, female-shaped teats, and plenty of open-mouth kissing. All 12 filled my pussy with very hot loads of their Indian baby-makers.

We talked during the after-glow of our mating sessions. I found it interesting that they all were gay like me and yet married to women. All admitted to having "arranged" marriages, none of which were ever consummated. They all admitted to liking their Indian wives to be fucked by other men. Interesting!

Man, you should gift us with a pic of that ass. Don't have to show her face, but you've got my attention with your ass description!

Back