Indian wife getting her 1st BBC

Do you think she will become a BBC slut?

• Yes

Votes: 50 90.9%
  • NO

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
Wouldn't people see your wife and than know who you are? I am sure anyone who knows her, knows you, other than possibly a few people from either of where you or her work.
I was thinking the same thing. So he is concerned about his privacy but not his wife? Wow. :-/

I'm chatting with an Indian couple now. They are looking for a bbc threesome so I will hopefully play bull... She has only had "little white cock" and her hubby, so it should be interesting. I'm curious because if Indian women are as modest as they say, there must be some with a wild side.

मुझे और मेरी पत्नी की शादी को लगभग 15 साल हो चुके हैं और इस सप्ताह के अंत में उन्हें अपना पहला बीबीक्यू मिल रहा है। ऐसा करने का यह हमारा पहला मौका है और हम दोनों बहुत घबराए हुए और उत्साहित हैं। वह पिछले महीने 41 साल की हो गई, और यह मेरा उसके अलावा किसी और के साथ पहली बार होगा। वह पहले तो झिझक रही थी, लेकिन मैंने जल्द ही उसे मना लिया और वह एक बार कोशिश करने को तैयार थी, मुझे उम्मीद है कि वह बीबीसी की दीवानी हो जाएगी। हम कुछ बीबीसी के सप्ताहांत के लिए तैयार हो गए और वह चुनौती के लिए तैयार है, हमें शुभकामनाएं।
एस

Back