Indian wife can't walk after being fucked by Black Bull and friends !

After 3 days Mr. Bull called me and told me to get my wife Joti from motel. When I went to get her Bull and his friends told me to fuck my wife and I was so happy to get some pussy after many days. When I put my dick in Joti's pussy I was felt so stupid because her pussy was filled by Bull and friends cum. The cum was all over my dick. And they all laughed at me including Joti. And Bull told me that he and his friends took turn fucking my 26 year old wife and her pussy was so good and tight they came in her pussy and she might get pregnant. Now she can't walk. Boy ! they really pumped my wife's pussy. Even she can't walk for now but she feels do happy and her bull's cum is still coming out of her pussy. She told me to thank the boys. So Mr. Bull and his friend thank you sirs for fucking my wife's pussy for three days ! The members of this site can call me and wife any names and feel free to express you.

Last edited:
After 3 days Mr. Bull called me and told me to get my wife Joti from motel. When I went to get her Bull and his friends told me to fuck my wife and I was so happy to get some pussy after many days. When I put my dick in Joti's pussy I was felt so stupid because her pussy was filled by Bull and friends cum. The cum was all over my dick. And they all laughed at me including Joti. And Bull told me that he and his friends took turn fucking my 26 year old wife and her pussy was so good and tight they came in her pussy and she might get pregnant. Now she can't walk. Boy ! they really pumped my wife's pussy. Even she can't walk for now but she feels do happy and her bull's cum is still coming out of her pussy. She told me to thank the boys. So Mr. Bull and his friend thank you sirs for fucking my wife's pussy for three days ! The members of this site can call me and wife any names and feel free to express you.
You are a very lucky hubby

Back