indian men dishonest

A lot of men are dishonest but I get what the sentiment behind the complaint is. There seems to be an increasing proliferation of Indian men that misrepresent themselves, whether intentionally or not, as being “bbc”. As long as everyone in the lifestyle is diligent in calling them out on it when the false claims are made then it won’t become a significant problem. I’ve even had more than one Indian guy tell me bbc meant “big brown cock”. We all know that the second ‘b’ in bbc is for black, not brown. Otherwise we’d have every shade of skin darker than white claiming the same status which defeats the purpose of the preference. Instead of this thread claiming Indian men are inherently dishonest it should just say “Indian men: Please stop referring to yourselves as bbc”.

Can you tell me where i said every last one of you indian men have tiny dicks yes they will be the odd one or two but most do have tiny dicks.
Lol stop coping bruh, India has a pretty good and big average dick size. I think you're mixing it all up with China and Korea lol.

Back