indian men dishonest

Curious about your post, many women are attracted by the color difference. You however seem have some other attraction? A man from India may be from the same ******* line as a black from Alabama. Some are very dark skinned and would pass as African if it were not for accent. Thousands of Indian men went to Africa to build railroads,bridges and roads. Many married African women or simply fathered children. The descendants of those children are everywhere. I saw many in India who were darker in color than black men in my home town. Some were obviously of mixed ******* with features from both cultures. In Africa the people from different places have different features. All shades of skin colors dark black to various shades of brown. The guide we had could tell the location or possible tribe by the color and features of the person and the language spoken. There too there were thousands with mixed ******* from two to several tribes who spoke several languages making it at best a educated guess. But the guy was always right, able to narrow it down to one or two they did have in their ******* line.

Curious about your post, many women are attracted by the color difference. You however seem have some other attraction? A man from India may be from the same ******* line as a black from Alabama. Some are very dark skinned and would pass as African if it were not for accent. Thousands of Indian men went to Africa to build railroads,bridges and roads. Many married African women or simply fathered children. The descendants of those children are everywhere. I saw many in India who were darker in color than black men in my home town. Some were obviously of mixed ******* with features from both cultures. In Africa the people from different places have different features. All shades of skin colors dark black to various shades of brown. The guide we had could tell the location or possible tribe by the color and features of the person and the language spoken. There too there were thousands with mixed ******* from two to several tribes who spoke several languages making it at best a educated guess. But the guy was always right, able to narrow it down to one or two they did have in their ******* line.
You said a whole lot of nothing.

Are you speaking from experience? Culturally Indians look down their noses at people of darker complexions. Many cultures around the globe do. It’s not an ignorant thing to say at all. Have you never heard of their caste system? I mean, Gandhi himself was abhorrently racist.

This is fact.
Yes I am speaking from experience. To say that an entire race of people is racist is in and of itself a very racist ideology and quite frankly very ignorant. I don't recall their caste system being brought up in this conversation. I abhor the caste system as much as I abhor the one we have in this country as well. Having said that, are SOME Indian people racist, of course, are all NO.

Yes I am speaking from experience. To say that an entire race of people is racist is in and of itself a very racist ideology and quite frankly very ignorant. I don't recall their caste system being brought up in this conversation. I abhor the caste system as much as I abhor the one we have in this country as well. Having said that, are SOME Indian people racist, of course, are all NO.
Oh you are? So you're a black dude? You've dated Indian women...as a Black man? You've walked this earth as a Black man? No. You haven't. So you don't speak from experience. You speak from emotions.

Who said the entire race of people...? I'm referring to a culture (like many around the world) that view humans with a darker hue as lesser than. I brought up their caste system because it's indicative of their culture. You can choose to be obtuse if you want regarding the institute but it plays a massive role. The US doesn't have a formal caste system. India does. There are outliers everywhere, but I'm not going to walk on egg shells. Look into their booming skin bleaching market...

Wait...are you one of those people that call others racist for pointing out racism?

Oh you are? So you're a black dude? You've dated Indian women...as a Black man? You've walked this earth as a Black man? No. You haven't. So you don't speak from experience. You speak from emotions.

Who said the entire race of people...? I'm referring to a culture (like many around the world) that view humans with a darker hue as lesser than. I brought up their caste system because it's indicative of their culture. You can choose to be obtuse if you want regarding the institute but it plays a massive role. The US doesn't have a formal caste system. India does. There are outliers everywhere, but I'm not going to walk on egg shells. Look into their booming skin bleaching market...

Wait...are you one of those people that call others racist for pointing out racism?
You are the typical know nothing expert who gets called out and then immediately goes into the victim mode that because one is not black, according to YOU, their opinion has no value. I have no intention of getting caught up in your victimhood tirade, nor am I going to waste my time
arguing with someone who is a self-centered narcissist. But I will finish this discussion by making a few points to your reply: You fucking damn well know you meant ALL of the races of Indian people were racist. I never said there is a formal caste system in this country but if you are too blind and ignorant to see it covertly in action in this country then you are a bigger fool than I thought. And so we end up right where we started with your blanket statement of stating all Indian people are racist. Now, go take some history classes. I don't need you to school me on history nor do I need to brag as to how many countries I have been to and spent time in. You are simply not worth the time.

Hey don't judge every Indian men to be dishonest.

There are scums who think being dishonest will get them what they want.

I'm Indian, I am honest. And I will not be judged as dishonest.

A few bad apples exists in every race, let's not judge them all.

Indian here, I confirm this behaviour of Indians 100%. But the tiny dick part, nah, some Indians can beat the blacks in dick and stamina wise.
LOL you need to make your mind dude. You and mr bull should go find some good meds.

Back