indian men dishonest

verified and pretty clear im into BBC only, and still meeting Indian men pretending to be BBC ?? confused - spend a lot of time chatting to find out not BBC then they try to change my mind?
Next time I suggest you ask the man's race and a verified pic of his dick.

If you are looking for not just BBC but African men, then be explicit about your requirement.

Stress on this point, "I'm a white girl, I need a African black man with big black cock" ask him to send verification pic or video verification.

It saves your time, and some scum will not have a chance to bring bad name to my race.

Sounds like jealousy , I don't mind woman only wanting BBC as it's they're choice ,there's so many woman it's easy to find woman who want more so if they were true bulls they wouldn't waste they're time lying to yall

Oh you are? So you're a black dude? You've dated Indian women...as a Black man? You've walked this earth as a Black man? No. You haven't. So you don't speak from experience. You speak from emotions.

Who said the entire race of people...? I'm referring to a culture (like many around the world) that view humans with a darker hue as lesser than. I brought up their caste system because it's indicative of their culture. You can choose to be obtuse if you want regarding the institute but it plays a massive role. The US doesn't have a formal caste system. India does. There are outliers everywhere, but I'm not going to walk on egg shells. Look into their booming skin bleaching market...

Wait...are you one of those people that call others racist for pointing out racism?
It the indians are themselves suffering from the caste system, how could they perceive it as an acceptable culture? It's just tyranny.

Yes I am speaking from experience. To say that an entire race of people is racist is in and of itself a very racist ideology and quite frankly very ignorant. I don't recall their caste system being brought up in this conversation. I abhor the caste system as much as I abhor the one we have in this country as well. Having said that, are SOME Indian people racist, of course, are all NO.
There are millions of people in India who do not endorse the caste system or suffer from it, because they are not Hinduists...

Are you speaking from experience? Culturally Indians look down their noses at people of darker complexions. Many cultures around the globe do. It’s not an ignorant thing to say at all. Have you never heard of their caste system? I mean, Gandhi himself was abhorrently racist.

This is fact.
It's true that it is reported that Ghandi had made some racist statements when he was in South Africa. But he was young and did not start his combat for freedom in India . Mandela later pardoned him considering the circumstances of the Apartheid at that time. This is said, Ghandi was not the voice of all the Indians.

Mandela, caste system, Ghandi, aparthied, bla, bla...whatever. It is not just "a few of them" that are like that. Most of them are that way, with a few who aren't being the exception. Whatever the amount is, they shouldn't be entertained on this site. End of story.

You are the typical know nothing expert who gets called out and then immediately goes into the victim mode that because one is not black, according to YOU, their opinion has no value. I have no intention of getting caught up in your victimhood tirade, nor am I going to waste my time
arguing with someone who is a self-centered narcissist. But I will finish this discussion by making a few points to your reply: You fucking damn well know you meant ALL of the races of Indian people were racist. I never said there is a formal caste system in this country but if you are too blind and ignorant to see it covertly in action in this country then you are a bigger fool than I thought. And so we end up right where we started with your blanket statement of stating all Indian people are racist. Now, go take some history classes. I don't need you to school me on history nor do I need to brag as to how many countries I have been to and spent time in. You are simply not worth the time.
You're one to start throwing mud. Foul-smelling pinkfaced sludge like you somehow manages to creep into and contaminate just about every so-called interracial site going.

To all saying Indians are racists are stupid. Just like all Muslims are not terrorists same goes with Indians. Indians are racists among themselves not with others. Coming to black, many Indians are scared of black people nothing else. FYI- I have many black friends and very close friends. Both girls and men.

Talking about dick we are brown but some part of India like South they are very dark skinned so theor dick also. And size wise it varies. It's just for sex people pretends to be what is asked for. Simple as that. But people should be proud of what they have and use it properly.

It's a wrong statement to say hindu don't suffer caste thing. Hindu has its own caste too.
I said there are millions in India who dot not suffer from the caste system...Not all Indians
If you are the top of the caste system, you are not a victim of stratification.

I said there are millions in India who dot not suffer from the caste system...Not all Indians
If you are the top of the caste system, you are not a victim of stratification.
You are a victim in certain ways. For example in education, It's very frustrating. Trust me I belong to high caste of hindu still there are some disadvantages. It's part of life I guess.

But the post is wrong to say "indian men dishonest". It's not only Indian specific. People do lie to get some work done.

As a Black man who's worked in India and have been told by many Indians that they are deeply racist.
It IS about the caste system and anyone saying that there are different races of Indians your are incorrect.
What is interesting is when in all frankness is a white person tries to tell a Black person what is racist, given one has much more experience of that than the other.
Furthermore, many of these practices of the caste system were encouraged by the British using there divide and conquer techniques.
I have dated many Indian women in the UK and USA and the reaction of Indian men and there families is shall we say less than complementary.
To the Indian men on here trying to dick ride on being Black at least have the balls to say you're Indian.
While you Indian men are at it and if your honest you have to accept that Indians are deeply racist towards Black people in general.
Finally, to those white people who like to fuck Black men, just because you do like fucking Black men doesn't mean you can't be deeply racists too.

As a Black man who's worked in India and have been told by many Indians that they are deeply racist.
It IS about the caste system and anyone saying that there are different races of Indians your are incorrect.
What is interesting is when in all frankness is a white person tries to tell a Black person what is racist, given one has much more experience of that than the other.
Furthermore, many of these practices of the caste system were encouraged by the British using there divide and conquer techniques.
I have dated many Indian women in the UK and USA and the reaction of Indian men and there families is shall we say less than complementary.
To the Indian men on here trying to dick ride on being Black at least have the balls to say you're Indian.
While you Indian men are at it and if your honest you have to accept that Indians are deeply racist towards Black people in general.
Finally, to those white people who like to fuck Black men, just because you do like fucking Black men doesn't mean you can't be deeply racists too.
You really thrive on rasism . Fucking a white pussie them make her out as racists . You really need help. My wife fucked more than 30 indians in her life and about 3 or 4 blacks we never saw one of them as racist . Only as good fucks . Maybe that’s racist 🤣🤷‍♂️

You really thrive on rasism . Fucking a white pussie them make her out as racists . You really need help. My wife fucked more than 30 indians in her life and about 3 or 4 blacks we never saw one of them as racist . Only as good fucks . Maybe that’s racist 🤣🤷‍♂️
Jesus you can't even spell the word yet you have the audacity to speak on the subject.😂.
Let me be unequivocal (get a dictionary) to you about it. I don't give a flying fuck about who your wife fucks.
You clearly are not smart enough to understand the point I'm making yet you feel entitled enough to comment on it but I'll try again.
Indian men on the whole having lived and worked there do not like black men and they are extremely racist towards black men given the chance.
I like fucking indian women in fact I've fucked over 20 and the women tell me exactly the same story as has been mentioned by many black men in this thread.
I'm going to repeat what I said so you get the message. Just because someone fucks black men that does not preclude them from being racist towards black men.
If you knew anything about history you'd know that many a white wife on the plantation fucked her black slaves very common.So unless you think owning black slaves was not a racist act then you've proved my point.
So inclusion learn to type sentences that make sense and use correct english or stay the fuck out my way.

verified and pretty clear im into BBC only, and still meeting Indian men pretending to be BBC ?? confused - spend a lot of time chatting to find out not BBC then they try to change my mind?
Crazy they can't be honest .. nothing wrong with a fit, Indian guy .. should have enough confidence in themselves to be honest. Its not like a woman is not going to notice later

Back