Indian hotwife living in USA New to blacks

Hi All,
I am Indian born married woman, I know my profile says Male :(
Maybe I need to get a gender affirming surgery done.
Jokes aside, I live in USA with my husband and *******, We started this lifestyle as couple and were swapping with other Indian couples in US. Overtime it changed into threesomes (MFM) with hubby being the main man and other person being the 3rd wheel. That changed into hotwife/cuckold/bull thing. We had some differences and we tried to stop and step away from this lifestyle, but I guess I am just too addicted to it.
He had always been against meeting blacks. But I was always curious about them. Recently I had an encounter with blacks. He still does not know.
I want to tell him, but I also feel he wont like it. I have not talked about it with anyone. I felt it will be a one time thing, just the curiosity of being with blacks but I cant stop thinking about it.
This is just to vent out my thoughts

Last edited:
Hi All,
Jokes aside, I live in USA with my husband and *******, We started this lifestyle as couple and were swapping with other Indian couples in US. Overtime it changed into threesomes (MFM) with hubby being the main man and other person being the 3rd wheel. That changed into hotwife/cuckold/bull thing. We had some differences and we tried to stop and step away from this lifestyle, but I guess I am just too addicted to it.
He had always been against meeting blacks. But I was always curious about them. Recently I had an encounter with blacks. He still does not know.
I want to tell him, but I also feel he wont like it. I have not talked about it with anyone. I felt it will be a one time thing, just the curiosity of being with blacks but I cant stop thinking about it.
What is his objection to black men? There are plenty of Indian men even on this very site claiming to have a BBC so if Indian men say that they are black to get laid then can't black men be Indian to get laid as well?

Hi All,
You could try a 4some with black couple and swap

You are beautiful and any man would be lucky to make love to you but Black Men will fuck you like no other can. You've already had one encounter with Black Men and you know it's what you want. Good luck. :blackheart: :lips:

Hi All,

Tough postion to be in .. as this life style depends on trust ...
If you meeting the person was a one off, and not be be repeated.. don't say anything... That might sound dishonest, but probably for the best. If you think that you cannot contain your desires and you might cheat again you need to sit down with him and then decide how to go forward... Simply put, life is too short for one persons needs not to be met by the other ... hopefully he can see that your desire for a black man is, at this time, how you feel, and and nothing to do with him .. and he too can enjoy it, the same way as earlier MFMs. You might also have to throw in the odd FMF for his desires too :)))

Hi All,
Nothing wrong with sharing your feelings. It;s to be applauded.

Hi All,
My question to you is what is the reason your husband against black.That's unfortunate and disapointing.

Hi All,
Your husband knew that if you enjoyed cuckold and discovered the pleasure of BBC, that he would spend the rest of his life as somebody's bitch .

Just based on what you provided for background regarding you and your husband's sex life, I'm betting that it woukd be a super turn on for him if you told him about your having been "Blacked." It could really jump start your relationship.

Just based on what you provided for background regarding you and your husband's sex life, I'm betting that it woukd be a super turn on for him if you told him about your having been "Blacked." It could really jump start your relationship.
I don't feel he will like that, he is not a fan of black people, not just in sex, in general also

Back