Increase Breast and butt size

hi girls any input to how to increase breast and butt size .
1. Progesterone Cream For boobs .
2. Estrogen Cream for butt.
3. Also heard olive oil with fenugreek seeds oil massage .
Does anyone have more ideas or tried something that worked .

For butt size:
Get fat
Implants
Fat transfer
Lean muscle aka hit the gym. Legs, legs legs
If genetics didn't bless you, you're gonna have to work hard.

Breasts:
Implants
Probably pregnancy

You're not gonna get a bigger anything by putting cream on it, especially since breath have a fat in them. Cream doesn't make your body accumulate fat.

the fenugreek tea seems to help promote *******, been drinking it for awhile on advice from someone into that scene, and it seems to have worked, not bigger but milkierView attachment 1510655
Yes that what’s my wife has also. because I also massage the oil every night for her . It’s also firming up slowly . It will be more fuller:)
And by the way beautiful nipples you have there .

Last edited:
For butt size:
Get fat
Implants
Fat transfer
Lean muscle aka hit the gym. Legs, legs legs
If genetics didn't bless you, you're gonna have to work hard.

Breasts:
Implants
Probably pregnancy

You're not gonna get a bigger anything by putting cream on it, especially since breath have a fat in them. Cream doesn't make your body accumulate fat.
I don’t think you need to go under the knife as the 2 creams I mentioned are to relocate fats and promote more fat cells at the correct location. These are the things that I have tested on my Wife and seeing the difference. As for man to bulk up we use hgh and it works wonders.

I don’t think you need to go under the knife as the 2 creams I mentioned are to relocate fats and promote more fat cells at the correct location. These are the things that I have tested on my Wife and seeing the difference. As for man to bulk up we use hgh and it works wonders.
I wasn't actually saying she should, I was listing options. And I'm skeptical about a cream that simply relocates fat. Sounds about as believable as pills that make your dick grow, but if you actually see results then ehh, alright. Also, HGH is generally taken orally or by injection and is prescribed. Completely different from applying a cream. In addition, bulking up with muscle is completely different than getting more fat or moving fat around.

Back