Inability to have sex technique

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
We are thinking of trying a technique which is like reverse chastity. This that prevents me from having sex while watching my wife because I have had too much sex just before the are together. She suggested having me masturbate several times to IR video's until I just can't get an erection. Later she has me watch her and her Bull but I become frustrated because I can't function. Has anyone ever tried this?

So basically your wife demands your cum is milked from you until your body has no semen left and therefore sexually spent and useless.
Am i right in guessing this is to further heighten the white males sense of sexual humiliation whilst a black man enters and fucks his white wife to the most powerfull orgasms she has ever experienced ?

We are thinking of trying a technique which is like reverse chastity. This that prevents me from having sex while watching my wife because I have had too much sex just before the are together. She suggested having me masturbate several times to IR video's until I just can't get an erection. Later she has me watch her and her Bull but I become frustrated because I can't function. Has anyone ever tried this?
. Better that she milks you while you are hepless just prior to bulls arrival. As then you have no semen but also that you are unable to have an erection. You are then totally frustrated as she enjoys her bull.

So basically your wife demands your cum is milked from you until your body has no semen left and therefore sexually spent and useless.
Am i right in guessing this is to further heighten the white males sense of sexual humiliation whilst a black man enters and fucks his white wife to the most powerfull orgasms she has ever experienced ?
It's like edging. Why does everything on this site have to go to racist bullshit? It's a mind fuck and yes it is fun.

Well... It's written in a forum that's 100% about race play... So I'd guess that's why.
Yep agreed , i think the name of the site kind of explains the subject matter of the site.
Plus of course lets not forget that pretty much everything we read here and photoshopped pics we see are all for sexual fantasy.

She suggested having me masturbate several times to IR video's until I just can't get an erection. Later she has me watch her and her Bull but I become frustrated because I can't function.

A variation! The bull goes first. For each climax your wife has, YOU must masturbate to orgasm. When her bull is exhausted, you can sex your wife IF and ONLY if you can gain a full erection after masturbating to climax for each climax the bull gave your wife.

Of course, the bull should be informed of this arrangement. He should also have the option of demanding that his own tally be added to your wife's, so that you are ****** to compete against their COMBINED total.

Good luck! You're going to need it!

Yes, that s correct and well stated.

Back