In love with my black master!

polishwife4use

Couple
From
Canada
First, just want to say thanks to everyone on the forum, have enjoyed coming on here and getting turned on reading all the hot stories and looking at all the hot pics of black domination over us white girls

My husband was gracious enough to set up a 3some with one of his friends awhile ago, and ever since I am totally in love with this guy - he has become my 'black master', and I am his plaything. So far I am learning to serve him as a good slut should, and I'm pleasantly awaiting my first all-black threesome, as he has promised me to begin whoring me out to his friends :)

This site was totally the jumping off point for me, so thanks again!!!!

X1Gz0C45c_U.jpg

How does your hubby feel about this and what is his role in your relationship? Sounds like you are being consumed by the lifestyle and fully embracing it! Will be interesting to see where you go from here!

What a delightfully frank and honest thread from polishwife4use, she obviously lives up to her username.... surely hubbies acceptance will turn into submission it a short period of time.... then the dynamics of the marriage will change dramatically. Keep us all updated please. x

After I had been married for 30 years I left my husband and moved in with my black boyfriend. I know this will be hard to understand but I didn't love the guy I moved in with but I loved the sex. It took a lot of years but my husband finally convinced me that I deserved the best sex I could get even if it wasn't with him. He convinced me that my pussy belonged to me and it was my choice who fucked me. It was hard to leave my husband but I needed to be sexually satisfied every day, day after day. It took me 29 months to as my husband would say to get caught up on all the fake orgasms I had with him. When I went back to my husband I still loved him and we both knew his little pink dicklet wasn't going to cause me to have orgasms but his tongue could. That has pretty much been our sex life for years now.

Phyliss

Last edited:
First, just want to say thanks to everyone on the forum, have enjoyed coming on here and getting turned on reading all the hot stories and looking at all the hot pics of black domination over us white girls

My husband was gracious enough to set up a 3some with one of his friends awhile ago, and ever since I am totally in love with this guy - he has become my 'black master', and I am his plaything. So far I am learning to serve him as a good slut should, and I'm pleasantly awaiting my first all-black threesome, as he has promised me to begin whoring me out to his friends :)

View attachment 1117320
Good luck and have a great time

Hello polishwife4use :) I hope things are progressing well with your master!I hope your fucking him alot,and his friends too!Hows your husband doing with it all now,has your master taken true ownership of your pussy yet?And maybe your heart?He will,and youll love it!Keep me updated when he starts whorring you out!Your awesome!
Your friend,Pamela

View attachment 1117320
So you and your husband are lucky people; My wife is also sometimes prostituted by her bull, she would do anything for him

After I had been married for 30 years I left my husband and moved in with my black boyfriend. I know this will be hard to understand but I didn't love the guy I moved in with but I loved the sex.

I understand completely. The first black guy I had sex with is an amazing lover and gives me pleasure that I never imagined was possible. And every time we're together the sex is incredible. It's never been anything but incredible. I've imagined what it it would be like to leave my husband and live with him. I don't think I'd ever get tired of getting pounded by him every single day and waking up in his bed every morning. But in every other way it would be a disaster. He doesn't have a real job. He lives in a horrible neighborhood- ******* and crime are rampant. It wouldn't be long before I was ruined. I love his cock, but I don't love him.

But I do fantasize at night about it.

Hello polishwife4use :) I hope things are progressing well with your master!I hope your fucking him alot,and his friends too!Hows your husband doing with it all now,has your master taken true ownership of your pussy yet?And maybe your heart?He will,and youll love it!Keep me updated when he starts whorring you out!Your awesome!
Your friend,Pamela

Not judging, nor encouraging anyone to change staus but I'm honestly curious about your dynamic with your husband.

Do you still have sex? If not does he play with other women? Are you guys like legal roommates? It would be swesome if you could share something about that.

It seems like in some cases everyone would be better off just moving on. (Same goes for some vanilla marriages, too, I know)

I understand completely. The first black guy I had sex with is an amazing lover and gives me pleasure that I never imagined was possible. And every time we're together the sex is incredible. It's never been anything but incredible. I've imagined what it it would be like to leave my husband and live with him. I don't think I'd ever get tired of getting pounded by him every single day and waking up in his bed every morning. But in every other way it would be a disaster. He doesn't have a real job. He lives in a horrible neighborhood- ******* and crime are rampant. It wouldn't be long before I was ruined. I love his cock, but I don't love him.

But I do fantasize at night about it.

Smart to let that stay a fantasy.

My situation has just luckily worked out in my favor.I did wrong in the beginning to my husband but he actually was turned on by my infidelity and it rarely works out that way!Now I have many relations and relationships both in his presence and outside of my marriage!Sometimes he is involved licking and sucking both my lover and myself and some of my lovers tell him to go,and he does!I love my husband very much and will never leave him,but he knows,understands and encourages my love affairs with black men!Ive even had a boyfriend for years now who has gotten me pregnant twice and Ive lost both and I love Darrian very much,Ive tried to have his baby but my doctor is telling me Im just to old to carry to term :( I still have sex with my husband but his little white dick does nothing for me but it is good for him.

My situation has just luckily worked out in my favor.I did wrong in the beginning to my husband but he actually was turned on by my infidelity and it rarely works out that way!Now I have many relations and relationships both in his presence and outside of my marriage!Sometimes he is involved licking and sucking both my lover and myself and some of my lovers tell him to go,and he does!I love my husband very much and will never leave him,but he knows,understands and encourages my love affairs with black men!Ive even had a boyfriend for years now who has gotten me pregnant twice and Ive lost both and I love Darrian very much,Ive tried to have his baby but my doctor is telling me Im just to old to carry to term :( I still have sex with my husband but his little white dick does nothing for me but it is good for him.
Thank you! See I think you ARE lucky and even more I think it's great that you know it and you take care of your husband, even if it's more for him than you. Best wishes!

Back