In los angeles holly wood looking to get a group to use my fiance..feb 5th

We are looking to be discreet extremely discreet so me and my girl are visiting for a couple days and I'm looking to have four black guys cocks about 7 inches come and bang my 24 year old latina wife pussy till she squirts.and begs u to stop.then nut on her face ..as many loads as you want ..her stats are 5'4 36dd and a amazing ass 165 lbs slim thick and beautiful af .protected play only !!!
I am gonna be recording
No recording by anybody else..look we would like to remain discreet.
we are professionals and if we have fun we'd like to keep the same solid group of guys 2x a month

It's extremely hard finding people who Just Want to Have Fun,instead they end up trying to record..this is for her memories not you horndogs!
if that happens we will end it right then right there
If you don't want to get recorded don't reach out but i try to keep faces out of the shoot
unless you dont care..we are looking to totally dominate her..maybe a dvp if she wants but i mean constant pounding..one after the other
while we are giving her facials
when I ask u to stop please do. please be respectful of me and her.2 hour party blow as many loads as u can
please pm with phone number height weight age. cock size with a face and cock pic we are near sepulveda

Last edited:
We are looking to be discreet extremely discreet so me and my girl are visiting for a couple days and I'm looking to have four black guys cocks about 7 inches come and bang my 24 year old latina wife pussy till she squirts.and begs u to stop.then nut on her face ..as many loads as you want ..her stats are 5'4 36dd and a amazing ass 165 lbs slim thick and beautiful af .protected play only !!!
I am gonna be recording
No recording by anybody else..look we would like to remain discreet.
we are professionals and if we have fun we'd like to keep the same solid group of guys 2x a month

It's extremely hard finding people who Just Want to Have Fun,instead they end up trying to record..this is for her memories not you horndogs!
if that happens we will end it right then right there
If you don't want to get recorded don't reach out but i try to keep faces out of the shoot
unless you dont care..we are looking to totally dominate her..maybe a dvp if she wants but i mean constant pounding..one after the other
while we are giving her facials
when I ask u to stop please do. please be respectful of me and her.2 hour party blow as many loads as u can
please pm with phone number height weight age. cock size with a face and cock pic we are near sepulveda
West LA Bull

Attachments

• IMG_1273.MOV
    708.4 KB
Back