In front of husband

Had some fun with a new bull he bent me over and pounded me until he was finished. I can’t tell you if I came or not but I squirted everywhere. When he finally finished he pushed out his bbc and slapped my face when when I turn around to clean him off. He made me play with myself while he left that wet black dick I front of my face I came so hard seeing the condom was broken he teased me until I said what he wanted. I asked him if I could clean off his dick. :)
Sounds like a dude talking about a made up experience to much details on certain things and not enough about the passion

Had some fun with a new bull he bent me over and pounded me until he was finished. I can’t tell you if I came or not but I squirted everywhere. When he finally finished he pushed out his bbc and slapped my face when when I turn around to clean him off. He made me play with myself while he left that wet black dick I front of my face I came so hard seeing the condom was broken he teased me until I said what he wanted. I asked him if I could clean off his dick. :)
Well Slap Me Silly and A Good Lord sounds like it was a good time Like "Young Wild And Free"

Squirting is a release. The liquid is not some magical fluid unknown to modern science. It's urine. It's a matter of what you call it. If you want to see it as a female orgasm, it's no worse than all the other bullshit being spread around. A lot of people like being pissed on. If you don't believe me search it out on a reliable medical site.
It doesn’t smell like urine, it doesn’t look like urine and it doesn’t taste like urine. I can’t get enough of this wonderful lady’s elixir.

Very hot!

Squirting is a release. The liquid is not some magical fluid unknown to modern science. It's urine. It's a matter of what you call it. If you want to see it as a female orgasm, it's no worse than all the other bullshit being spread around. A lot of people like being pissed on. If you don't believe me search it out on a reliable medical site.
I love it I know she is enjoying it when she’s squirting

I know it’s a slick oily wetness that I can easily jack off with
Yes it is a very good lubricant. I used to take my wife to many sex parties. All of the men loved to watch my wife squirt. I was proud when a few of the guys were gathered around my wife's cunt, fingering her and using a vibrator on her cunt while she sucked other men's cocks to make my wife squirt. Then I heard them say that my wife squirted more than any of the other wives or Ladies.

Yes it is a very good lubricant. I used to take my wife to many sex parties. All of the men loved to watch my wife squirt. I was proud when a few of the guys were gathered around my wife's cunt, fingering her and using a vibrator on her cunt while she sucked other men's cocks to make my wife squirt. Then I heard them say that my wife squirted more than any of the other wives or Ladies.
My wife makes me jack off and watch her fuck the men who are fucking her all have really big thick and long cocks they have her squirting all over the place so she lets me get some lube

That's so fucking hot!!

View attachment My Wife Licking Las Vegas Black Mans Balls So He Could Cum in My Wife's Mouth.mp4
View attachment Las Vegas Black Man fucking My Wife's Mouth Hard and Fast.mp4
Did you squirt because you felt he black man's hot cum load shooting deep into your then unprotected white cunt and womb? Hot that he pulled his cum coated black cock out of your cunt and slapped you in the face with it. Wonderful that you asked him for permission to suck and lick his cum and your cunt juice off his black cock and balls, cleaning them like a proper white wife and Lady.

Your post does remind me of how the first black man that fucked my wife treated her while he fucked her and after he finished fucking my wife. except he did not use a condom.

View attachment Las Vegas Black Man Fucking My Wife.mp4

Lol entitled?
You do know the rest of the world shakes their head collectively when you have ******* do shooter drills and sell them bullet proof backpacks and bulletproof blankets because some idiot with a small 🍆 want to play hero.
Want to use automatic weapons join the armed forces …. But that would take balls
I agree, the rest of the world shake their heads. Our country is a laughing stock for its idiocracy which comes from the crazy radical corrupt fascist Republican party.

My wife makes me jack off and watch her fuck the men who are fucking her all have really big thick and long cocks they have her squirting all over the place so she lets me get some lube
Why does your wife have to make you watch other men fuck her with their really big thick and long cocks that make her squirt all over the place?
I am always thrilled to watch the other men have my wife suck their hard cocks, swallow their cum loads and fuck their cum loads into my wife's unprotected married white cunt.
It is also a privilege and honor for me to watch all of the men give my wife great pleasure on their hard cocks that make her squirt and cum.
View attachment VID_20191025_AAD Black Cock 2 Fucking My Wife Again.mp4

Why does your wife have to make you watch other men fuck her with their really big thick and long cocks that make her squirt all over the place?
I am always thrilled to watch the other men have my wife suck their hard cocks, swallow their cum loads and fuck their cum loads into my wife's unprotected married white cunt.
It is also a privilege and honor for me to watch all of the men give my wife great pleasure on their hard cocks that make her squirt and cum.
View attachment 6136455
I’m going to cum right now

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I k
View attachment 6136455
I do love when she is sucking on a couple of big thick bbc I lick some cum out of her pussylips and jack off with it

Back