In front of husband

mapleme

Female
From
CA, US
Had some fun with a new bull he bent me over and pounded me until he was finished. I can’t tell you if I came or not but I squirted everywhere. When he finally finished he pushed out his bbc and slapped my face when when I turn around to clean him off. He made me play with myself while he left that wet black dick I front of my face I came so hard seeing the condom was broken he teased me until I said what he wanted. I asked him if I could clean off his dick. :)

Had some fun with a new bull he bent me over and pounded me until he was finished. I can’t tell you if I came or not but I squirted everywhere. When he finally finished he pushed out his bbc and slapped my face when when I turn around to clean him off. He made me play with myself while he left that wet black dick I front of my face I came so hard seeing the condom was broken he teased me until I said what he wanted. I asked him if I could clean off his dick. :)
Squirt = cumming??

Lovely!

Yes my dick got instantly reading this

Squirt = cumming??
Squirting is a release. The liquid is not some magical fluid unknown to modern science. It's urine. It's a matter of what you call it. If you want to see it as a female orgasm, it's no worse than all the other bullshit being spread around. A lot of people like being pissed on. If you don't believe me search it out on a reliable medical site.

Respectfully, why was there a condom in the 1st place

Back