Impregnation and Cuckoldry

I believe the most exciting sex that a married wife will ever experience is alone sex unprotected in a bed with a stronger younger well built darker good looking Black guy that she’s very comfortable with like a co worker …and that he reaches deeper inside her than her husband can reach…I believe when she lets that moment together with him take over and she feels him warmly release deeper inside her with the risk of pregnancy by him …her mind will be racing with emotions of ******* confusion of love feelings and that natural human desire of breeding with a fertile seed is an experience that all married women should experience at least once in their lives …. Holding those darker muscles while he confidently empties deep into her helplessly waiting womb….Why not you only live once…you might as well not miss out on that incredible experience.
I wanted that for my wife when she was fertile but the guy that was supposed to help make it happen got selfish and did not introduce her to his black friends, lesson learned cut out the middle man and go right to a black Bull to help you get her seduced and bred.

Would there be anything more erotic than your wife showing you this and telling you she has been made pregnant by a black man?

View attachment 4824649
If she still could get pregnant, I would fully support it and be so happy. I tried to get her black bred when she was fertile, but things did not workout the guy that was supposed to help make it happen failed to fulfill his part of the agreement and introduce her to some of his black friends once he got her comfortable having sex outside our marriage. He got selfish and fucked her a few times a week until we moved. Never was able to find a black Bull willing to invest the time back then to breed her they all just thought she would jump into bed with them but it doesn't work that way they have to get her comfortable with them then once they do it is easy to get her from there if she is comfortable with them. I hope to have better luck finding a black Bull to open her up again and get her to fuck outside our marriage as I have not been able to fuck her for years and want to watch her get filled with BBC and then clean up when they are done if I am given the chance.

That’s my big dream to do
I would have loved that when my wife was fertile. I now hope a black Bull can seduce her then fill her with that BBC and his cream then use her to open up our granddaughters, nieces, *******-in-law and her one sister that is still fertile and when they are ready breed the ******* out of them. I only hope I am allowed to clean up when he is finished filling them with his potent seed.

I would support that baby if it was our daughters, granddaughters, nieces, daughters-in-law's or my sister-in-law that still is fertile. I fully support black breeding of white women married or not and hope to see a few grandchildren that are mix race as well as other relatives that are as well and would love to be there while it happens and then perform clean up duties if allowed.

I think fir most of us it is. The idea that we belong to black men and we are willing to open our bodies to them for not only their sexual pleasure but that we will commit to carrying and birthing their children. In a way its even submissive to black children giving them a white body to grow inside.

In my opinion, it is the ultimate social taboo; and therefore, it is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. The attached photo shows my wife 4 months pregnant by a black man. We raised the girl as her dad and mom.

Yes, watching babymom nurse mixed race baby then deliver to cuck, and then watch babymom nurse your BBC. I've experienced it and it is out of this world!
Agreed, so have I, 5 times

Back