Impregnation and Cuckoldry

It is the ultimate and natural end point of IR cuckoldry, the couple having to carry and raise the black bulls babies. There is something beautiful about the bull winning.
I would love to hear you expound on this theory you have.

If you and your spouse want a baby, it is natural to want to give your baby the best DNA and genetic code. But if thats the case, you need to look into the the genes of your bull. There are some very attractive bulls, who don't have a high IQ or brain processing power. Also the qualities that make a bull attractive for sex, may not be the qualities you want in your baby. If a bull has anger issues, is that what you want your baby to have? If your bull is prone to violence and cannot make good decisions because of intellectual deficits, is that what you want in your baby?

I would hope that if you are going to have a baby, you want to find the best sperm donor you can.

Its hard to tell your bull, we like you, but you dont have the right genes for our baby. So we are going to look for a better breeder.
OUCH!! If your bull cares at all about you and your family, he will respectfully agree and understand his role.
If he protests, you need to be aware that your bull may be a toxic narcissist and you should be cognizant that you are both attracted to toxic narcissists. Maybe being parents isn't your thing.

When you said does the ******* have the right genes it worry me I don't want my ******* to suffer in prison like his ******* has its awful thought
ummm, ok??
Going to prison was not where I was going with my statement, but thank you for conveying your concerns.
does your ******* make good decisions in school? Does he get angry and frustrated easily? Does he show any tendencies to be violent. Does he use his words or his fists to deal with issues?

Does he accept failure and move on, or does he try and get revenge and retaliate against people or perceptions he feels have "wronged" him.

All of these things are cognitive challenges for someone with a lower IQ as well as processing issues. If your ******* doesn't have those issues, then I dont think you have anything to worry about. Dont create things to be anxious about, it will drive you crazy.

I only have her on here and I am in need to of a Bull that can invest the time to seduce her and open her up. She is a prude and religious but year's ago she let her guard down and let a white guy do her but he wasted the chance of opening her up with other men. She hasn't had sex in years. I want a clean BBC willing to invest the time into her and use her like she was meant to be used.

I believe the most exciting sex that a married wife will ever experience is alone sex unprotected in a bed with a stronger younger well built darker good looking Black guy that she’s very comfortable with like a co worker …and that he reaches deeper inside her than her husband can reach…I believe when she lets that moment together with him take over and she feels him warmly release deeper inside her with the risk of pregnancy by him …her mind will be racing with emotions of ******* confusion of love feelings and that natural human desire of breeding with a fertile seed is an experience that all married women should experience at least once in their lives …. Holding those darker muscles while he confidently empties deep into her helplessly waiting womb….Why not you only live once…you might as well not miss out on that incredible experience.

My wife is not open to sex with other men and she hasn't had sex with me for years. Unfortunately she is not able to get bred anymore but I wish she was black bred in our early years of marriage. Now I dream of finding a Bull to seduce her and get her to love BBC bareback.
Hot fantasy. Have a hot friend in Manchester who would be hot seduced and bred too, haha

Hot fantasy. Have a hot friend in Manchester who would be hot seduced and bred too, haha
I tried it years ago when she was fertile but the white guy I helped seduce her was supposed to introduce her to his black friends and get her bred once he got her comfortable having sex outside our marriage. He did start to fuck her bareback but she wore a diaphragm with him. He fucked her for almost 2 years a few times a week but never fulfilled his part of the bargain. We moved and I wanted to find a guy but this time a black Bull to invest sometime and seduce her then breed her. Now she is no longer fertile but I still want BBC pumping her full of cum.

Back