Impregnation, Afterwards: Who Dunnit?

Wifes biggest FANTASY for getting pregnant is to go to an adult book store with the quarter movie booths, and take on EVERY cock that comes thru the hole in the wall and let them ALL cum deep inside of her during her most fertile time of the month!! 2 weeks later she pops positive on an in home pregnancy test and has NO idea who did it, nor even what race the baby might be until she delivers 9 months later!! Hopefully there would be several options for each racial type too...Hispanic, black, oriental, middle eastern, white, ......any cock that came thru the hole!!

Never going to happen, WAY too dangerous, but we have a lot of fun fantasizing about it........she even has a sleep mask she'll wear and pretend its not my cock slipping in to her and tell me what kind of cock she's fantasizing about now, Unfortunately I don't last long enough for her to go thru several different races of cocks as her lust when we do this is SUCH a turn on for me I cum FAST.

CW
VERY hot fantasy for sure !

i set it up after having uncovered a hidden fantasy of hers. she was taken by a truly unique specimen. i know not all of african decent at supermen, but this one was. as tall, muscular, athletic and intelligent as he was...but also hung. he also was ultra-alpha, which i knew was a mast, because he'd have to overcome a certain amount of her resistance.
my plan for alyssa also had me plying her, then thoroughly arousing her, and choosing the right day. everything biological was working against her conservative upbringing then.
once through that door, the rest was an inevitable serious of actions that became her first african experience and her first african breeding. yes, and her first african pregnancy and children.
we created a fiction to pass it off those that needed it. there are a few that know, and have themselves had a similar experience since.
in a world where, 1-nearly half (and increasing) of all children are conceived from outside of the relationship; and, 2-where ethnic and racial lines lines are disappearing rapidly....it is easy to see a time where a wife might have 4 ******* by 4 fathers, and only 1 is the husband, and at least 2 are bi-racial. the larger the family, then the higher the odds are for bi-raciality.

i set it up after having uncovered a hidden fantasy of hers. she was taken by a truly unique specimen. i know not all of african decent at supermen, but this one was. as tall, muscular, athletic and intelligent as he was...but also hung. he also was ultra-alpha, which i knew was a mast, because he'd have to overcome a certain amount of her resistance.
my plan for alyssa also had me plying her, then thoroughly arousing her, and choosing the right day. everything biological was working against her conservative upbringing then.
once through that door, the rest was an inevitable serious of actions that became her first african experience and her first african breeding. yes, and her first african pregnancy and children.
we created a fiction to pass it off those that needed it. there are a few that know, and have themselves had a similar experience since.
in a world where, 1-nearly half (and increasing) of all children are conceived from outside of the relationship; and, 2-where ethnic and racial lines lines are disappearing rapidly....it is easy to see a time where a wife might have 4 ******* by 4 fathers, and only 1 is the husband, and at least 2 are bi-racial. the larger the family, then the higher the odds are for bi-raciality.

btw-the account of it years ago is on here. search for "alyssa".

whether she gets knocked up or not, the biggest part is the whole scenario isnt it. with so many topics like this why is there so few vids of it. you see lots of fake stuff or obviously staged but the real life couples having another man, black or white, nut inside the woman.

whether she gets knocked up or not, the biggest part is the whole scenario isnt it. with so many topics like this why is there so few vids of it. you see lots of fake stuff or obviously staged but the real life couples having another man, black or white, nut inside the woman.
It's definitely an erotic feeling when it's real. Fertility issues sometimes get in the way.

i think because to speak of it can be done anonymously, a video with voice. well, thats a whole different situation. that is the point where it comes back to take things away from you and your family. it may be on video, but i doubt the public should ever see that except by mistake. think about it. hows an employer going to take to his employee making black-breeding sex videos? what if he has a public position, or a secured and confidential position? just think about it.

i think because to speak of it can be done anonymously, a video with voice. well, thats a whole different situation. that is the point where it comes back to take things away from you and your family. it may be on video, but i doubt the public should ever see that except by mistake. think about it. hows an employer going to take to his employee making black-breeding sex videos? what if he has a public position, or a secured and confidential position? just think about it.
To each their own for sure. I guess it depends on the level of commitment solely based on trying to get pregnant, by another man, with no other factors involved. Those couples are far more rare than those who enjoy the taboo sense of a woman being "bred" by another man. Lots of factors play a part but the number of women or couples that actually try and get pregnant by someone else is drastically lower than most think. Its fun to talk about and some get a lot of pleasure out of the thought of it but few go through with it. I agree with your take on it though.

Female infibulation involves the cutting of the clitoris and possibly even the inner vaginal lips.

I can understand the shave and tatoo, but not the infibulation, sometimes called 'purity', being done to a willing couple.

Question to the men, Bull or Cuck: Would you want a woman to undergo infibulation (female circumcision) before breeding her?
I think the guy who wrote about that club is living in pure fantasy world!

I think the guy who wrote about that club is living in pure fantasy world!

Yeah, but this practice is still being done in Sub-Sahara Africa and within the Muslim World (Shria). In those male dominated cultures, the thought is to 'control' the sexual urges of a wife by cutting/destroying her genitalia. The idea there is that she will have no reason to cheat because she gains no pleasure from sexual release. Barbaric.

Yeah, but this practice is still being done in Sub-Sahara Africa and within the Muslim World (Shria). In those male dominated cultures, the thought is to 'control' the sexual urges of a wife by cutting/destroying her genitalia. The idea there is that she will have no reason to cheat because she gains no pleasure from sexual release. Barbaric.

to go beyond that, the practice is not just to remove the clitoris, but to immolate the nerve channel serving it, so it actually causes pain during stimulation. i know one woman from uganda personally. it was done to he when she was young. she says having sex hurts like "sciatica of the vagina." then it becomes entirely a matter of duty and submission to the husband, whom usually "BUYS" them from their *******/male guardian.

Yes however you honestly believe there is a couple out there who’d willingly submit to it in 21st century Belgium. He’s living in a sick and deluded fantasy world. The only people who support such barbarism are third world types.

If I'm having sex with my wife while asking her questions about her Black boyfriend....she begged me not to cum inside her saying "we won't know whos' baby it is" She even asked me to wear a condom now in a very nice way.....so I have been......and it's actually hot just knowing she doesn't want my seed. and blocked off..... but she will accept and take his...its like she's his now.

I get the feeling that she has resigned to the fact her guy doesn't pull out and she is trying the rhythm method and trying not to see him during high-risk times....some of the things she has said when I ask her is that " he cums so deep and a lot I'm going to get pregnant for sure if it's high risk" she's says his loads are huge and he doesn't let her out of the bed to clean up

He wants to get her pregnant because he wants a baby with an Asian saying their baby will be beautiful.

I would prefer my wife have a steady lover and he be the one who impregnates her. I think it makes it more significant if my wife actually has emotional intimacy with her lover and the biological ******* of her baby, it's just more special that way in my opinion. This is an interesting topic.

For me it's the ultimate fantasy to have my white wife carry a black baby to term. It's also my greatest fear. I don't know how I could explain it to people. I think they would just put two and two together and realize I'm a cuckolded husband who garners no respect from his wife. The fact that the baby is obviously of a different ethnicity broadcasts it to the entire world. If the baby was fully white at least I could pass it off as mine but in the scenario of a fertile white wife impregnated by a virile Black Bull it would be undeniable that I am raising offspring of another man and that my wife desires Black Men so much that she completely disregards my feelings. My best interests were not even in her mind when she was knocked up by a Black thug. I guess it's understandable though, she has to fulfill her biological imperative. Nature doesn't care about the feelings of a white cuck hubby and why should it? The cuck is the loser in the genetic competition for his wife's reproductive capacity. He's not much of a man at all if he can't stop other men from conquering her. He's a dead end in evolutionary terms. It's great for the wife though because she gets the superior Black seed to fertilize her eggs and also a docile cuck hubby to work hard and raise the family in a loving environment. Thus also giving the children the best possible outcome. Superior genetics and a healthy stable family life. Overall the scenario benefits everyone but the white male who loses out in spectacular fashion.

I don't think I could handle that type of ridicule and scorn in reality but it sure is a hot fantasy. I know many many white girls want to get knocked up by BBC because the product is often very cute, not to mention mixed babies are also fashionable, and so their instincts tell them to take Black seed in their womb. A cuck friend of mine predicts that in the near future many white families will have at least one mixed race baby sired by a Black Alpha. It's in the best interests of the white female to get the best genes she can for her children but also to have a beta cuck provider to support the children of the Alpha.

It makes me wonder if white men will ever come to terms with the fact that most of their wives crave Black cock and Black cum at the most basic evolutionary level. Our white women are doing a service to our race by incorporating the genes from a different gene pool and thus increasing the evolutionary fitness of the white race. It took me a long time to come to terms with Black sexual Superiority but I'm now happy knowing my place in the world. It's just dreadful to think about the future though. Will my wife be inseminated by a Black Alpha male? I know I'm a cuck but I'm not sure I want everyone to know of my lowly status. Black guys are assertive enough already. They have already gotten most of the hot white girls. If they knew my wife had made me a cuckold with one Black baby I can see how it would encourage them to persue her for a chance at sowing their wild oats. In the fertile soil of my wife's womb no less! Those inconsiderate thugs! I suppose over time resistance will be weakened to the point where white men are accepting of it. I suppose they will rationalize it and say "well at least she only got Black pregnant with one baby and the rest are mine." White men have sunken so low I find it hard to even refer to them as men anym
I would prefer my wife have a steady lover and he be the one who impregnates her. I think it makes it more significant if my wife actually has emotional intimacy with her lover and the biological ******* of her baby, it's just more special that way in my opinion. This is an interesting topic.

For me it's the ultimate fantasy to have my white wife carry a black baby to term. It's also my greatest fear. I don't know how I could explain it to people. I think they would just put two and two together and realize I'm a cuckolded husband who garners no respect from his wife. The fact that the baby is obviously of a different ethnicity broadcasts it to the entire world. If the baby was fully white at least I could pass it off as mine but in the scenario of a fertile white wife impregnated by a virile Black Bull it would be undeniable that I am raising offspring of another man and that my wife desires Black Men so much that she completely disregards my feelings. My best interests were not even in her mind when she was knocked up by a Black thug. I guess it's understandable though, she has to fulfill her biological imperative. Nature doesn't care about the feelings of a white cuck hubby and why should it? The cuck is the loser in the genetic competition for his wife's reproductive capacity. He's not much of a man at all if he can't stop other men from conquering her. He's a dead end in evolutionary terms. It's great for the wife though because she gets the superior Black seed to fertilize her eggs and also a docile cuck hubby to work hard and raise the family in a loving environment. Thus also giving the children the best possible outcome. Superior genetics and a healthy stable family life. Overall the scenario benefits everyone but the white male who loses out in spectacular fashion.

I don't think I could handle that type of ridicule and scorn in reality but it sure is a hot fantasy. I know many many white girls want to get knocked up by BBC because the product is often very cute, not to mention mixed babies are also fashionable, and so their instincts tell them to take Black seed in their womb. A cuck friend of mine predicts that in the near future many white families will have at least one mixed race baby sired by a Black Alpha. It's in the best interests of the white female to get the best genes she can for her children but also to have a beta cuck provider to support the children of the Alpha.

It makes me wonder if white men will ever come to terms with the fact that most of their wives crave Black cock and Black cum at the most basic evolutionary level. Our white women are doing a service to our race by incorporating the genes from a different gene pool and thus increasing the evolutionary fitness of the white race. It took me a long time to come to terms with Black sexual Superiority but I'm now happy knowing my place in the world. It's just dreadful to think about the future though. Will my wife be inseminated by a Black Alpha male? I know I'm a cuck but I'm not sure I want everyone to know of my lowly status. Black guys are assertive enough already. They have already gotten most of the hot white girls. If they knew my wife had made me a cuckold with one Black baby I can see how it would encourage them to persue her for a chance at sowing their wild oats. In the fertile soil of my wife's womb no less! Those inconsiderate thugs! I suppose over time resistance will be weakened to the point where white men are accepting of it. I suppose they will rationalize it and say "well at least she only got Black pregnant with one baby and the rest are mine." White men have sunken so low I find it hard to even refer to them as men anymore. We are more like eunuchs

can we exchange some words in private?

One of my wife's and my biggest regrets is that she did not start dating black men until after she was no longer fertile! Now it falls under a category of wishful thinking and may never have happened but it would have been nice to have the choices! She has lost 2 great loves because they wanted families or ******* that she could not provide! We think we would have been great parents to her half black children as we were to ours! It should be a thoughtful and joint decision for all involved but we think it would have made our part of the world a little better and more understanding!

Back