Impregnation, Afterwards: Who Dunnit?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Some hubbies who desire the wife being impregnated much prefer it to be a special Black Bull whom the wife's more familiar & comfortable with. Others much prefer her pussy being gang-banged and for every brother to dump his load inside her...

Which of this methods would you most prefer?

Also, if she does get impregnated from being gang-banged, would you afterwards like to do a test to see whose DNA the baby inherited?

Some hubbies who desire the wife being impregnated much prefer it to be a special Black Bull whom the wife's more familiar & comfortable with. Others much prefer her pussy being gang-banged and for every brother to dump his load inside her...

Also, if she does get impregnated from being gang-banged, would you afterwards like to do a test to see whose DNA the baby inherited?
i prefer for my wife aspecial black bull to impregnated her

I know of a couple who has a 'One Shot Wonder' rule.

He is infertal and she is a knockout. They have no problems with interracial mixing.

This is their rule: They screen the Bull for health issues and perfer that he has already sired children. On the Ovulation Day, the Bull is invited to a hotel room, where the 'insemination' (Amazing Breeding) takes place. He has one opertunity to be with the Wife, but may inseminate as many times as he desires. It's usually all night or all day long. Then, he leaves, never knowing their real names or addresses. Never to inquire as to his potential fatherhood.

This method has already worked. He was already the ******* of 5 children; now he has a 6th (that he will never know about) The pregnancy went well and 9 months later a health baby was born. Gave the maternity ward a bit of a shock when they saw the coloration and realized that the spouses were fine with it; they were actaully extactic about having a baby, finally.

Why the One Shot Wonder rule:
It protects everyone involved. The Bull gets to impregnate, but has no responsibilities after. For the couple, there is no cost of a sperm bank, they control the insemination process 100% in an act of lovemaking. The couple's bond is protected as there is no chance for another encounter or a bond forming between the preg wife and Bull. The cuck is protected, he gets to set up and participate in the 'act' of creating his baby, but has no worries his wife will form an attachment. The baby is protected in that the ******* is 100% checked out and will never be able to interfear with paternity challenges.

I know them, and they seem to want another baby in a year or two. (No, don't ask me, I don't screen for them)

I agree with Nehighlander. It's extremely thrilling, but it is no more than a fantasy.
I know in Belgium
country a private breeding african (mali) club reserving for white couple who look for an other issue of adoption. The white couple with unfertile husband is initiate to the rules of breeding african club.
The white wife is africanized (shave hairs, pussy infibulate according to mali tradition, symbol cuckold tattoo in ass constantly) and the cuck is obliged to wear constantly in chastety cage. After this hard initiation, the wife begin a sex mali submissive education (blow job with very deep troat, swallowing cum, deep ass fucking as a slave) and of course no pleasure for her and always with closed hands and infibulate pussy. After that, when the fertile period is upon us, the best black bull african broke the new reconstitute hymen, fuck and bred the girl in front off hubby watching (always with his chastety cage). The african baby is made (guaranted by the african club). It's totaly free for the white couple but the obligation is to accept the filming video during the initiate and the african baby conception.
Many white couples have yet chosen this club and prefer accept this hard rules instead of adoption. What do you think ?

I know in Belgium
country a private breeding african (mali) club reserving for white couple who look for an other issue of adoption. The white couple with unfertile husband is initiate to the rules of breeding african club.

Many white couples have yet chosen this club and prefer accept this hard rules instead of adoption. What do you think ?

Is this club for REAL!!!

Female infibulation involves the cutting of the clitoris and possibly even the inner vaginal lips.

I can understand the shave and tatoo, but not the infibulation, sometimes called 'purity', being done to a willing couple.

Question to the men, Bull or Cuck: Would you want a woman to undergo infibulation (female circumcision) before breeding her?

Doesnt matter they say we all look alike so, if your into that then be prepared to man up...

One thing to keep in mind, for the sake of the baby, is that if you don't know who the ******* is and/or your don't know the *******'s complete medical history INCLUDING that of his family, you won't know if there may be any genetic issues that may adversely affect the baby or his/her offspring in the future. :unsure:

Back