Impregnated Wives

White women carrying black babies White supremacy at its finest. It's bad enough they steal the man and the seed that was intended for the black woman but they also steal the opportunity of a black woman carrying her black baby. The lowest and worst kind of supremecy.

Last edited:
White women carrying black babies White supremacy at its finest. It's bad enough they steal the man and the seed that was intended for the black woman but they also steal the opportunity of a black woman carrying her black baby.
Black women are still the most loyal when it comes to dating inside their race but they are seeing options for happiness that they never had before. With only 88 black men for every 100 black woman in this country, the more black men choose to seed only white women, the number of black women choosing to date, marry and have children with white men is only increasing. Larger percentages of black women are pursuing higher education, going into business, becoming entrepreneurs and encountering white men more on a daily basis professionally. Many of those professional relationships are turning personal. So black men are seeding white married women leaving their biracial children to be raised by white husbands. Black women in relationships with white men are having biracial children and raising them with their white husbands. It's all right to pursue fantasies but reality will kick you in the ass if you don't keep an eye on it.

Don't get pregnant, you'll be single the rest of your life, raising a chi ld with no financial help

That's what white women SHOULD do!

Oh hell NO!! Even if I have the money to do it on my own, chil.dren need both parents. The mom brings certain things they instill on their ki,ds and the dad does too. I know I could manage without a dad, but I would certainly find a fath.er figure for them to be around a lot. My husband did not have his dad around. So, his uncle stepped in even though his uncle had a family of his own.

Last edited:
Oh hell NO!! Even if I have the money to do it on my own, chil.dren need both parents. The mom brings certain things they instill on their ki,ds and the dad does too. I know I could manage without a dad, but I would certainly find a ******* figure for them to be around a lot. My husband did not have his dad around. So, his uncle stepped in even though his uncle had a family of his own.
We didn't.

Oh hell NO!! Even if I have the money to do it on my own, chil.dren need both parents. The mom brings certain things they instill on their ki,ds and the dad does too. I know I could manage without a dad, but I would certainly find a fath.er figure for them to be around a lot. My husband did not have his dad around. So, his uncle stepped in even though his uncle had a family of his own.
very true

First, let's be clear: having a baby just to satisfy your lifestyle is completely wrong. But we have to admit that science says that a large percentage of women get pregnant with their lovers. Up to over 30% of children born in marriage are not children of the mom's husband. Of course, interracial relationships are relatively rare and such pregnancies are equally rare. However, in the morning of the same race, women tend to consciously or subconsciously have relations in which they want to get pregnant with their lovers. This has often been explained as a primal instinct to produce healthy and strong offspring, which in itself is very normal and natural, as well as a man's desire to impregnate a woman he likes.
some people want their spouses to carry their Bull's children, its wrong if your lifestyle only encapsulates just sex for pleasure, some couples want complete submission, including the submission of carrying another man's baby.

I, like most cuckolds take it in stride. I know it's nasty but it's part of marking your territory. The first time wife's bull referred to me as a "scrub boy" in her presence it was totally humiliating. Wifey has no problem leaving the stinky mess for me to find and clean. Some guys even like to jizz on my pillow or on the closet-door mirrors. But poop stains still are naughtiest.
Do you see poop stains often?

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.
That should be a good reason to let her get pregnant by the same guy ;)

My family is Republican, so they’d absolutely judge harshly. But I don’t care what they want. No matter what I did in life, they were dissatisfied with me, so my partner and I personally just wanna do what makes us (and our future family) happy. My family could either accept us or they don’t. If they don’t, then good riddance.
WTF does being a republican have to do with it? republican is a party, ur a damn human being...u gonna let a party determine ur happiness...geesh!

Back