Impregnated Wives

the last time my wife got pregnant, I literally thought it was not mine. Due to the fact that her and her bull was fucking almost every day a whole year before she got pregnant, all the way through until she gave birth. But that little man came out looking like me lol.

We do all the time, sometimes he rubs my belly and talks about all the black men who have attempted to breed me.

We did a weekend session with a guy years ago from Denver, met in New Orleans.
I loved walking around with his seed in me. Sadly it was a miscarriage and the last time I could get pregnant.

It is one of our greatest fantasies.
So sorry

sex leads to procreation. But are there any reasons why a white couple should practice selective breeding with a black bull of their choice. The reasons I can think of are : 1. He might have better physical attributes, like size, strength etc. 2. It might help bring Society together by uniting whites and blacks. 3. You will have paid your racial debt. 4. It helps your self growth. By accepting this, you can spiritually grow and learn that DNA is only on the surface. 5. Because it just feels right.

Attachments

• =-2.jpg
    =-2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 290
I wish I could have gotten my wife to do this when she was young enough to have babies...I really wanted it to happen on our honeymoon, but she would not let anyone else do her. I would have happily became pussy free if she would have taken big beautiful black cocks in her fertile pussy.
whats stopping you now

I so would have liked to have been impregnated by a strong black guy giving me a deep meaningful fucking then giving me his black baby seed when deep into my cervix if I had been able to be In my baby bearing years, but due to my refusal to accept a black guy’s cock and seed for many years of my husbands desire to watch me being fucked and seeded by a better endowed black guy than himself.
When I eventually gave in to a very well endowed black guy I was unfortunately over my baby bearing years. So now I take him both deep and bare back filling my cunt with his black seed but unable to reproduce.

Last edited:
Back