IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

What if its the other way around. What if a young wife desires a lover.....but the hubby doesn't know? I see all the time hubbies trying to get their wives to take lovers (here at this site), but what about the other way around, what if its the wife's idea, and she wants to, but she is afraid if she tells hubby....he will hand her divorce papers, or do something stupid?
There are many more white men NOT into this than the men who are. That's why it's more a fetish thing. There is a large audience for interracial sex but did you know the fastest growing part of the sex industry is transsexuals? Strange isn't it? I assume there are many men who fantasize about watching their wife taking BBC but not very many who actually go through with it. My husband is a good example, for the time being I hope!

There are many more white men NOT into this than the men who are. That's why it's more a fetish thing. There is a large audience for interracial sex but did you know the fastest growing part of the sex industry is transsexuals? Strange isn't it? I assume there are many men who fantasize about watching their wife taking BBC but not very many who actually go through with it. My husband is a good example, for the time being I hope!
well, i am not innocent to it, but it has been cheating since getting married- was just dating in college. i am well aware of my erotic double preference for height n race when it comes to men. but the whole idea of it being part of a marriage (othes than cheating), is complex.

Back