IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

My wife knows that i want her to try some BBC.
What if its the other way around. What if a young wife desires a lover.....but the hubby doesn't know? I see all the time hubbies trying to get their wives to take lovers (here at this site), but what about the other way around, what if its the wife's idea, and she wants to, but she is afraid if she tells hubby....he will hand her divorce papers, or do something stupid?

What if its the other way around. What if a young wife desires a lover.....but the hubby doesn't know? I see all the time hubbies trying to get their wives to take lovers (here at this site), but what about the other way around, what if its the wife's idea, and she wants to, but she is afraid if she tells hubby....he will hand her divorce papers, or do something stupid?

That's a great question coming from a women's side, as a man, every man has a different point of thinking also between reality and wannabe, I would be surprised to hear my girlfriend ask me, but at the same time would give her alot of credit for telling me, at least she wouldn't go behind my back. After listening to her I would give her the opportunity to enjoy her desire, would relly like to be there to witness it. Trust and respect is the secret to every relationship, that's my opinion.

Back