Images that will set the mind racing

The bride goes over to the ice bucket, pulls out the open bottle of champagne and takes a swig out of it. She thinks to herself that she might as well get *******. This was not the wedding night she had dreamed of.
Meanwhile the bartender returns to the bar and says to the other bartender, "Damn man! What a beautiful girl and what a freak. She's totally pissed off at that worthless husband. Do you know what said?"
The black bartender who had fucked her first replies, "No, what did she say?'
His friend tells him, "Her husband freaked out when he woke up and saw he fucking her. He called her all kinds of names and told me to get to get her some filthy homeless guy to fuck her and she said she just may do just that. Before I left she told me, 'I'll fuck anyone you send up".
The other bartender whistles and says, "Well, I think we'll have to arrange that for her!"
The hotel lounge was getting ready to close for the night so while his co-worker was cashing out the register the black bartender went out to the alley behind the hotel back where he knew some homeless guys hung out some times. There were 2 black men hanging out smoking cigarettes. He went up to them and asked them if they wanted to have some fun. They were skeptical at first but he convinced them he was serious and took them up the the bridal suite. He knocked at the door and in a few seconds she opens the door a crack and peers out. When she sees him there with the two black bums, her eyes grow wide. He smirks and says, "I brought up some friends to have some fun with you like you wanted."
She closes the door, looks at her hubby still ******* and takes a deep breath and puts a smile oner her pretty face and opens the door and when the men saw her standing there totally nude, it was their turn to have wide eyes.
They enter the room, and the two bums start feeling her up. The younger of the two had lighter skin than the older black guy who had almost coal black skin. She takes the younger of the two by the hand and lead him over to the bed and starts removing his dirty shabby clothes. He hadn't bathed in days but the smell just seemed to turn her on even more. Once she has his jacket and shirt off she falls to her knees and unfastens his pants and pulls them down. As she looks up at him adoringly, her mind was racing and she thought, "What am I doing? This is my wedding night but this wicked thing I'm doing is turning me on so much. I want to teach my hubby a lesson but it's so risky and I'm not even on birth control."
She had reached the point of no return when she had his cock in her mouth and finally had his bare black cock buried deep inside her pussy up to the hilt.

View attachment 4528110View attachment 4528147
This is exactly how it should be

Back