I'm Lost!!!

Nomadiccpl

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Very new to the lifestyle. Not even sure I understand all the terminology thrown around here. LOL My husband recently talked to me about his fantasies and last night we created a profile and got verified. Now what??? I had one guy I was chatting with want to do voice/video, but how is that done on this site? How do you keep this discreet without giving out your own number? Sorry for all the newbie questions, but I would appreciate any help. :)

Very new to the lifestyle. Not even sure I understand all the terminology thrown around here. LOL My husband recently talked to me about his fantasies and last night we created a profile and got verified. Now what??? I had one guy I was chatting with want to do voice/video, but how is that done on this site? How do you keep this discreet without giving out your own number? Sorry for all the newbie questions, but I would appreciate any help. :)
Sent you message

Some do Snapchat or kik, just enjoy it all. If anything seems sketchy or uncomfortable avoid it..
Mean if this is just a kink or sexual, sex is meant to be enjoyable not work.. so get some and get dick 😂

We don't do addresses or numbers either, unless they prove to be legit, don't bank on being verified being anything, plenty of fake members here are verified.

Post pics without faces to be safer.

Most guys, which it's basically just guys here like any other platform, aren't serious and just wanna jack off and lead you on.

Some do Snapchat or kik, just enjoy it all. If anything seems sketchy or uncomfortable avoid it..
Mean if this is just a kink or sexual, sex is meant to be enjoyable not work.. so get some and get dick 😂

We don't do addresses or numbers either, unless they prove to be legit, don't bank on being verified being anything, plenty of fake members here are verified.

Most guys, which it's basically just guys here like any other platform, aren't serious and just wanna jack off and lead you on.
She is correct

Thanks so much for the info and the advice... seems like we will need to weed out fake from real

Thanks so much for the info and the advice... seems like we will need to weed out fake from real
Honestly my advice, don't add or mess with people who aren't within your travel or hosting ability, to many here say they will travel to meet or wanna link when they are in your area, those are bullshit, one of you gotta travel 6+ hours for a fuck your fake

No problem....take your time Dear.

Back