If your wife is openly flirting with Black Bulls in public...

Within an hour most of the time.
She says her pussy gets really wet when she flirts with Black Bulls. I’m sure they can pick up on all the non-verbal signs. I once read that a Black Bull can smell a single drip of wet pussy juice from across the room. He will know if you want his BBC.

I thought I would add my two cents worth. First. It is not cheating if a white woman is with a black man. In my opinion that is a natural and beautiful thing. The thing I would have trouble with is her having sex with her husband after being with a black man. That seems wrong to me but i suspect others might disagree. Secondly black men have the absolute right to flirt with women as long as they are not in a relationship with another black man. In fact that should be encouraged by the white boys to help black men who are just too reluctant. That hesitancy is one of the bigger problems in relationships today. Anyways my two cents worth.

....in your experience how long will it be until she gets Black Bull Cock in her pussy?
Eventually it will happen. Depends on you and your girlfriend. An expert bull will take his time to make sure he does it the right way and so that your girlfriend gets the best. I think that is what you would want too. So encourage her and keep updating here.

Back