If your wife/girlfriend doesn't like her date

My wife on most occasions with BBC always chose Who She would go with.
Until Her long time boyfriend discovered How sexually fearless She was, and stated pushing Her boundaries ( And mine,as She started fulfilling some of my fantasies ) with Him.
Also She found that He liked other Woman joining them, She found that other Woman were generally much dirtier than Men, also some of them liked to use susbstances, not totally legal, Which She found heightened Her sexual pleasure.
However when I look back on this period in our lives, perhaps it’s,a good thing She decided to finish with the lifestyle, aged 62/63.

In our case i manage the breeding soo he has to be on my standard before we meet in our room
Soo my wife wont be disappointed
Till today all our sexual dates have been kool and hot
At the end of the day we just want his dick

My wife and I are definitely in this together and we always try to find men for her that both of us like for longer term guys but she has lots of experience now and knows what kind of guys she likes and reads them pretty well. She has turned down sex with lots of men and surprised me with some of her choices. Not tonight is a frequently used term of hers and when she says that, I know it will not happen with that guy ever. It is her body and her choice. We have not really encountered any problems with guys she turned down but most meets are set up as a vanilla meet anyway.

Absolutely, doesn't matter what race, if it's a single male, female or couple we're just getting to meet. If the vibe isn't there and we don't click, it's a done deal, we're parting ways. With meeting with people online, we've thought people were awesome only to meet up and it just wasn't there.
It's happened before, where we had to decline, he wasn't happy about it but oh well, in any situation we're not obligated to play just because we met.

We’ve gone through this a few times. The initial connection and texting is going good then the meeting happens and the vibe is gone. It happens whether your a couple meeting a guy or a single person meeting someone. We just take it for what it is, be respectful of everyone’s time and move on.

That has happened when I was being pimped by one of my bulls. I had to learn it didn't matter what they looked like or body shape. I was his property for the next three hours. They did some filthy disgusting to me but I didn't want to make my pimp mad so I did it.

My wife on most occasions with BBC always chose Who She would go with.
Until Her long time boyfriend discovered How sexually fearless She was, and stated pushing Her boundaries ( And mine,as She started fulfilling some of my fantasies ) with Him.
Also She found that He liked other Woman joining them, She found that other Woman were generally much dirtier than Men, also some of them liked to use susbstances, not totally legal, Which She found heightened Her sexual pleasure.
However when I look back on this period in our lives, perhaps it’s,a good thing She decided to finish with the lifestyle, aged 62/63.
Very much like us, we began inviting bbc to join us to help satisfy Hayley over 10 years ago now, and have enjoyed many a night out or even weekends. In the beginning neither of us knew what we wanted in truth, but felt like we wanted to experience our sexual boundaries together, we had never heard about cuckolding, and because of the lack of bbc where we live, a small market town, at least 95% Caucasian never for once entertained the thought of my wife being fucked by a black male. Our first meeting both very nervous and drank to much to really enjoy, we had joined an adult dating site and his profile fitted what we was looking for, but when we met, he had been very liberal with his description and the picture he sent us was about 15 years old, and the change in his appearance was very different, the gym physique was a beer belly now and the stamina he had promised let him down as after several hours of building the tension in the hotel bar, and a few doubles when we hit the room, he came about 10 mins after Hayley gave him head and fell asleep near enough in situ😕 luckily this didn’t put us off and after we decided we would be more selective and if either of us wasn’t 100% we would just be honest, Hayley’s confidence soared when we started this and it was a turn on to see her being in control and the pure enjoyment she showed as we journeyed together

I always stress that the first date is just a meet and greet...no expectations other than a few drinks and a laugh or two.
This atmosphere seems to make all involved a lot more relaxed and gives both a chance to decline through text or email.

I always stress that the first date is just a meet and greet...no expectations other than a few drinks and a laugh or two.
This atmosphere seems to make all involved a lot more relaxed and gives both a chance to decline through text or email.
we do the same thing. Meet and greets are important, especially to weed out those that would say anything just to bang your wife. it's a process but it's safer and gives room to grow the friendship into more.

Back