If you split up with your wife/gf would you pursue men more?

I sorta did. I've known and been submitting to a Black Bull for over ten years but was also pursuing a relationship with women at the same time. About 3 years ago I had a really but flop of a relationship. She dumped me after the first time we had sex. She claimed it was because my dick was pathetic, but really, what she didn't know, was that I just couldn't fuck her because she was awful in bed. Regardless of the why, the things she said to me hurt. As a few weeks past by my Bull friend noticed the change in my behavior, that I was sliding into depression and developing a bit of a masturbation problem, so much so that it got bad enough that it started to affecting my time serving Him. We had already heard about chastity cages from some other Black Dom's that owned whiteboi subs but hadn't tried them cause he said he liked watching me cum while he fucked me. After all this though, and yes, he had me tell him everything that happened with her, He suggested we rethink caging, maybe give it a try. I looked around and bought a few cages until I found one that fit. After his next visit He had me put on the cage before he left and hand over the keys. I had been submitting to him for years at that point but this was one of the biggest submissive mindfucks I'd ever felt, standing there naked, my dick locked in a cage, and handing the keys over to a fully dressed Black man who had just pumped two loads of cum into my ass. I had never felt so submissive and broken in my life.

A week went by and he came and went, then another and another. He would let me take it off to clean once a week but he wouldn't let me orgasm. By the end of week three I was going crazy with anxiety and horniness. On the forth week visit I was so horny that as soon as he arrived I was on my knees begging for his dick. I sucked him for over thirty minutes before he turned me around and fucked me right there on the living room floor. Later that night we went to bed and he took the cage off and fucked me again but would occasionally stroke and play with me, edging me the whole time. Finally after he came he told me to jerk off while his dick was still in me, telling me that it's the only way I'm allowed to cum now, 'while his black dick is inside me', and I quickly blew all over myself. Afterwards, he had me lock back up and we fell asleep. The next morning he woke me up by sliding his morning wood into my still wet hole and dumped another load in me while cupping and fondling my cage and balls.

After I made Him his morning coffee and before he headed out, he told me that being locked was having a very good effect on me, that He was happy with how I was behaving for him now and that I should stay locked for him for now on. Again, I found myself standing there naked and caged before my fully dressed Black Bull, handing off the keys to my locked cock and thanking him for taking them and cumming inside of me. That was in March of 2020, and that has been my life ever since. For over two years now I have been pussy-free and the only thing my penis has been inside of is a cage. He only lets me cum once a month (sometimes), and only while his dick is inside me.

I don't regret any of it.

Back