ideas to motivate a wife toward black men ?

Hello,
I'm here to ask a question to those more experienced than me.

I have been a cuckold only for a short time (1 year) with my wife.
It took me some time to talk about it and convince her but in the end she realised she have a blast taking control and unexpected pleasure with the guys we met.

Which lead me to my actual problem, i would absolutely love to make her taste some black guy (she has never been with one whatsoever), but she is not "attracted", and my subtle approaches failed to make her change her mind.

Any ideas or tricks to make her appreciate black men more and consider a black lover ?
Bring home a very sexy one (not so difficult, they are all so sexy) and wait ;-)

Thx for the answers,

As i mentioned, she listened to, and still do, a lot of the hotwives/cuckolding podcasts i showed her so i know she is perfectly aware of the interracial side and positive/strong preference from some hotwives for black men.

But it doesn't seems like she wants to go for it.
I keep making allusions, without insisting too much but no changes yet.

I might buy her a good looking and realistic black dildo, bigger than the average white lovers she had until now.
Putting double the effort myself to please her with it i could try to associate more pleasure with it than the rest, as Pvak67 mentioned
If she is yet a hotwife, the most difficult step is done, so what is the difficult for she to try once?
And... as all says... after tried once she will be trapped! :threesome: :giggle:

Last edited:
Bring home a very sexy one (not so difficult, they are all so sexy) and wait ;-)
Yes the hardest part is already done.

This is something i had in mind, prepare a sexy date at home were she would be blinfolded, pick a nice black guy for her and let her discover and taste it without any a priori.

But she likes being in charge and she select her lover herself, i don't want to take that back from her.
And to be honest i would strongly prefer to see her do it of her own will, i dont want to ******* her but to make it grow on her until she wants to.
I know the end result might be the same, but not for me. :)

While we were talking today, i asked my wife to describe to me how she make her choice when we look for a new lover.
She told me she look for somoene who seams nice, interesting and ok looking (her words).

I agreed but told her that despite the short flirting and occasional cuddling, most of the time spent with her loverd was having sex.

While i don't overlook the feelings and time spent flirting and having a good time, sex appart, i told her she might be looking for better lovers, still with a good connection, flirt, kisses and cuddles but also giving much better sexual tension and pleasure that she might not have experienced yet.

I did not mentionned black lovers, i let her connect the dots, think, and make her move herself.

Little update, decided to buy my wife a good looking black dildo to make things move, i moved it on the furniture in front of our bed with a little ribbon on it.

Waiting for her reaction, she will be back from work in less than hour.

I plan on leaving it there to let her have a look at it whenever she walk in.
If she put it aside i'll put it back, it will be an occasion for her to handle it :giggle:

My wife has converted friends to the dark side and almost has now two more, one is being tough. She has talked most the women in her age range by telling them they have to get over the emotional connection bullshit and just enjoy sex for what it is, a natural human function and need, just like breathing and eating and yes, love can and does make sex great but there is absolutely nothing wrong with a great fuck too, no love needed. She also tells them, look, you know how much I love my husband and I have a black man in my bed gibing me orgasms all the time. you know why, because they make me cum, they make me have tremendous orgasms, not an orgasm, orgasms and lots of them and she tells them, that is what is addictive. The ones she has finally talked in to experiencing it, took to it and have never looked back.

The one friend that wants it but just keeps holding back, is hung up on casual sex and having sex with someone you don’t love or envision something long term with as in a relationship. My wife keeps preaching, women can enjoy casual sex just like men do and that once you do experience really good sex, your whole outlook on sex will change. She will tell her friends interested and that have been converted, how wonderful and different it is to make love to me but in the same breath, she’ll tell them how mind blowing, out of this world a fuck with a hung stud iw and how both are addictive but she finds herself fucking and getting total satisfaction from that far more than making love to me. The advantage my wife has is she has my full support, two of her friends she’s converted are married and they don’t have that and their husbands have no idea when they come to my house to visit my wife, what all goes on. Two of her converted friends are single, one widowed the other divorced and while they do come over to fuck every now and then, they live alone and fuck BBC at their place regularly. One is dating a white guy and she tells my wife he is such a good guy, treats her great, she’s really into him emotionally but she laughs, I wish he was like your husband, he needs to be in chastity and cleaning up only, his penis is small and worthless.

My wife is working on two more conversions, one is a 56 year old woman we have known many years, single now-divorced over a year and hasn’t had sex once with anyone. good Looking, great body for her age, beautiful big tits, she is so close but like the majority of women, just has a hang up fucking with no emotional attachment. Society sure fucks women up when it comes to sex. She has a new one now, it’s the divorced ******* of a friend who’s 35, single, horny, has known for years may wife has a kinky side from things she’s heard her say when ******* and recently learned over two bottles of wine shared together just how kinky the wife is, wants in and has asked the wife to set something up and wants me to watch. She has an anger towards white men from her failed marriage and has asked the wife it it’ll be ok if she humiliates me about my small white penis while she gets fucked which my wife has assured her I’ll enjoy. She also wants to watch me suck a black cock but especially after it has her pussy juices on it and then again after he’s came in her and pulled out….my wife simply told her jokingly, I’ll have to keep an eye on you, you’ll try to steal my man, he’ll love it when you do this to him…..wants her pussy licked clean too.

I didn't showed her blacked videos, as i was trying to be subtle, but i think i made a poit with the black dildo.

When she looks for new lover and look at profile i already encouraged her to have a look at some good looking black men, and she did, she knows how they are, but still, she never made the move.

I would love it if she had a girl friend like mentionned to convince her...

She had a close look at the new black dildo, it is still at the same place i put it.
I'm pleased of my move, as long as it stay there in front of the bed, it is a daily reminder for her of what she is missing :cool:

Hello,

It took me some time to talk about it and convince her but in the end she realised she have a blast taking control and unexpected pleasure with the guys we met.

Which lead me to my actual problem, i would absolutely love to make her taste some black guy (she has never been with one whatsoever), but she is not "attracted", and my subtle approaches failed to make her change her mind.

Any ideas or tricks to make her appreciate black men more and consider a black lover ?
If she has no sexual attraction to black, then you will not be able to generate it by constantly badgering her about it. It has to be HER genuine desire.

My late wife Sarah was born and raised in the East TN mountains (1957-1975 when we married) where she was indoctrinated by community, family friends, culture and church, with the idea that "race mixing" was bad, wrong, not natural and NOT to be done at all. Had she been exposed to the idea of a white wife having a black lover, she would have been totally repulsed by the idea and would have rejected it completely.

We were living in coastal NC (1976 career move) when we made friends with a black co-worker, Thomas. For the first year it was a genuine friendship, and for us "black" was not even a consideration. Thom was just our very good friend.

After the first year, Sarah experienced a growing sexual attraction to Thom. Her mind was in total denial of what her body desired. I recognized the attraction and we began to discuss it. Slowly over the course of about 6 months, Sarah began to admit the attraction to herself. Assured of my support of her desires, she began working on her reluctance to act on those desires. Early one Sunday morning in May 1978, Sarah's desires overcame her denial and reluctance and she and Thom became lovers. She, Thom and I began a Polyamory relationship that lasted 10 years from MAY 1978 to OCT 1988. Sarah was Thom's about 20% of the time and mine for about 80% of the time. When Thom got by for a weekend stay, I made sure Sarah was exclusively his during his stay. We did not do threesomes, although I often got delightful sloppy seconds! I wanted Sarah to fully experience her desire for Thom without distractions.

Thom was able to drop by for a weekend stay about every 6 weeks or so, partly due to his travel-heavy work schedule, and partly due to us having to be extremely discrete in those days about Sarah having a black lover because that news getting out in Coastal NC would have had disastrous consequences. Thom and I would have lost our jobs, and we would have had to leave as we would have been totally rejected in the community, in the church and by all our friends. We covered Thom's visits by the fact that Thom and I were genuine friends who liked to hunt, fish, camp and hike together, plus Thom had great carpentry skills and helped me around the property. I'm certain that no one at that time had a clue as to Thom's freedoms with Sarah.

Anyway, the point of our experience is that it took Sarah about 18 months to overcome the "taboos" of her upbringing, and to accept and then act on her attraction to Thom. It became a powerfully hot, erotic thrill for her, to take the "forbidden fruit" of BBC and black seed, as a Southern girl in total defiance of her upbringing. This would never have happened had I suggested such a thing to Sarah, as her upbringing would have had her totally rejecting the idea. It had to happen with her slowly developing the attraction all on her own and gradually being able to over come the mental hang ups about acting on the genuine desire her body was experiencing!

Sorry to take so long to get to the point, but I thought the background was important. Best Wishes.

Thx for your personal experience, glad to hear that your wife overcame her taboo and i understand pushing it would have made the opposite effect (kind or reverse psychology worked better on her).

We are from europe things are a bit different, both history and cultural, we don't really have those kind of struggle.
Yes, we still have a part of the population that is still conservative and and black man as boyfriend or husband is still not fully accepted or desired.
But things changed a fair bit, new generation and yound adults see no problem with interracial couple and its far less extreme here.

To be a bit more precise, she never said she don't like them, as i said, it happen that she find a black man good looking and have no problem with them (to make it clear).
Its just that amongst the lovers she had, she never had the thrill to go for one.
All i wish is to help her (not ******* her in any way) to awaken that little sparkle and let her decide if she wish to make it grow of her own will.

She is good looking and have fair skin, being with a black men would make her so much more dazzling.

As a matter of fact i made a few progress with the dildo, she finally asked, herself, to try it together.
I took on purpose one that was based on a real actor, so it look really good, feel also really good and it could give her a real size comparison.
Did my best to make her wet and horny first, and pushed it slowly and progressively inside her.
Honestly, just the look only was already miles away from what she have with her (white) lovers.
Again, did my best, her pussy hand a tight grip on it, she went as far as 3/4 of it and was really wet.
It was the best occasion to make her feel a real stretching effect, and made sure she came with it, was nice.

We had a second go a few days later, she was a bit more at ease with it, dared her to try and take it all, she did her best but still have some left, but she improved, that is already the best.
Made my best again to make her cum hard with it.

i'll update if she make some new progress

Hello,

Take her to a nice gym and let get see some large handsome athletic black men .

Last edited:
I asked her and she is in, we looked at subscription and as we have 2 gym very close to our home.
I'll go with her tomorrow to do the signup and have a quick look at the guys there.t
I actually worked at a workout facility parl time .was asked out after closing on several occasions .After a month or so I took this very large handsome athletic man up on a ******* after work with husband's knowledge

Went with her, she signed up this afternoon.

She asked if i wanted to sign too but told her its not my thing (its true, so i didn't lied).

And i think its better if she goes alone, she will be able peek freely without having me present.
Also, way more chance for her to be approached by the guys there that way.
its close to home, she can even go their walking, and we found out she also have a compatible gym club neer her workplace.

I took a quick look "to check the place", counted only two girls, the rest were 20 to 35y~ men.
We live in a city were the population is well mixed, so there was more than enough black guys.
No way that at least a few of them will not try to hit on her.

I also motivated her to go get some gym clothes (she don't have any).
We went shopping after that and i made sure she took at least one tight training pants.

Best idea, thx again.

I'l let you know how it goes.

She asked if i wanted to sign too but told her its not my thing (its true, so i didn't lied).

And i think its better if she goes alone, she will be able peek freely without having me present.
its close to home, she can even go their walking, and we found out she also have a compatible gym club neer her workplace.

I took a quick look "to check the place", counted only two girls, the rest were 20 to 35y~ men.
We live in a city were the population is well mixed, so there was more than enough black guys.

We went shopping after that and i made sure she took at least one tight training pants.

Best idea, thx again.

Good luck!

Best idea, thx again.

Please do would like to hear

Sure, i will.

I'm trying my best to motivate her and get her hooked up, maybe to have her go later today.
I hope she will dare to use the shower there, having her come back home all sweaty would be nice, but doing it there would give her more time to stay on the place.
That was not my intention to find a lover at the gym but seeing all those beautiful black men everyday was so invigorating .

Back