ideas to motivate a wife toward black men ?

Sure, i will.

I'm trying my best to motivate her and get her hooked up, maybe to have her go later today.
I hope she will dare to use the shower there, having her come back home all sweaty would be nice, but doing it there would give her more time to stay on the

My wife has converted friends to the dark side and almost has now two more, one is being tough. She has talked most the women in her age range by telling them they have to get over the emotional connection bullshit and just enjoy sex for what it is, a natural human function and need, just like breathing and eating and yes, love can and does make sex great but there is absolutely nothing wrong with a great fuck too, no love needed. She also tells them, look, you know how much I love my husband and I have a black man in my bed gibing me orgasms all the time. you know why, because they make me cum, they make me have tremendous orgasms, not an orgasm, orgasms and lots of them and she tells them, that is what is addictive. The ones she has finally talked in to experiencing it, took to it and have never looked back.

The one friend that wants it but just keeps holding back, is hung up on casual sex and having sex with someone you don’t love or envision something long term with as in a relationship. My wife keeps preaching, women can enjoy casual sex just like men do and that once you do experience really good sex, your whole outlook on sex will change. She will tell her friends interested and that have been converted, how wonderful and different it is to make love to me but in the same breath, she’ll tell them how mind blowing, out of this world a fuck with a hung stud iw and how both are addictive but she finds herself fucking and getting total satisfaction from that far more than making love to me. The advantage my wife has is she has my full support, two of her friends she’s converted are married and they don’t have that and their husbands have no idea when they come to my house to visit my wife, what all goes on. Two of her converted friends are single, one widowed the other divorced and while they do come over to fuck every now and then, they live alone and fuck BBC at their place regularly. One is dating a white guy and she tells my wife he is such a good guy, treats her great, she’s really into him emotionally but she laughs, I wish he was like your husband, he needs to be in chastity and cleaning up only, his penis is small and worthless.

My wife is working on two more conversions, one is a 56 year old woman we have known many years, single now-divorced over a year and hasn’t had sex once with anyone. good Looking, great body for her age, beautiful big tits, she is so close but like the majority of women, just has a hang up fucking with no emotional attachment. Society sure fucks women up when it comes to sex. She has a new one now, it’s the divorced ******* of a friend who’s 35, single, horny, has known for years may wife has a kinky side from things she’s heard her say when ******* and recently learned over two bottles of wine shared together just how kinky the wife is, wants in and has asked the wife to set something up and wants me to watch. She has an anger towards white men from her failed marriage and has asked the wife it it’ll be ok if she humiliates me about my small white penis while she gets fucked which my wife has assured her I’ll enjoy. She also wants to watch me suck a black cock but especially after it has her pussy juices on it and then again after he’s came in her and pulled out….my wife simply told her jokingly, I’ll have to keep an eye on you, you’ll try to steal my man, he’ll love it when you do this to him…..wants her pussy licked clean too.
for her friends that are difficult to convert, why not ask them if they'd like to watch your wife & her stud?

she can, just, watch. no participation & nit even get undressed. or at least, let her listen from the next room, if she is really shy? maybe a meet for coffer or lunch with your wife & her stud.

There’s no tricks but only sincere and understanding encouragement. You need to make sure she feels safe and secure and confident that you are in total support. This is NOT as easy as just sleepy with a black man, she’s placing considerable amount of trust in you and her marriage.

Work harder at making her feel safe in exploring. That’s the only “trick”

Back