I will find a hotwife at all costs

Bmanss2121

Male
From
AK, US
I have been gone from this site for a few days and over that time I have come to the realization that this is more of a need than a want and I will find a hotwife at all costs. If anyone on this site is interested please message me but also if you would be willing to help me by hooking me up with a friend of yours who is a QOS then let's do it! I know many of you have connections or friends interested in a guy like me.

Reactions: wit
Good luck! I still stand in my belief saying that you can never just jump in to an cuckold relationship! I tried every website and even supposed cuckold websites with no luck.

So some advice maybe find an dating site and find a woman with provocative pictures or just looks kind of slutty and try to date her. Then try to see if you can get her tell you how many guys she’s fucked and if she can elaborate on her past sexual preferences.

I think the relationship has to begin some what normally before getting in to an cuckold one.

I don’t know if adultfriendafinder is still around. There were a lot of slutty women on there in the past but I didn’t have much luck there either. Seemed most were ******* just looking for paid sex partners.

Good luck and stay strong! I have given up after searching for about 3yrs after splitting from my ex hotwife!

Back