I want to try 5 guys at once…any suggestions?

I want to try 5 guys at once. I am a little nervous as this is the most amount of guys I will ever play with at once.

Any advice?
First of all, sharing personal experience, I encourage you to do it. it's incredible!

Second: I can see it is a real desire, so really, do it good. Don't waste your time with unexperienced people who only fantasies. Where are you looking for the 5 guys. It would be good to find an experienced group, who knows each other and who has already fucked other girls together. Think a bit of how will you keep all of them hard all the time. Remember you have 5 guys so you shouldn't forget any of them any of the time. Use your mouth, your both hands, keep both of your holes filled the most time you can. Take good care of your eating since the day before. Have a nice digestion. Keep a good timing for them do cum, so as not anyone cumes too fast. Tell them your fetishes, and ask all you want them to do to you. Moan and groan a lot, and cum a lot. I love to give advices to other woman who wants to be gangbanged. That's something I really love. Feel free to DM me if you want. Enjoy a lot!

First of all, sharing personal experience, I encourage you to do it. it's incredible!

Second: I can see it is a real desire, so really, do it good. Don't waste your time with unexperienced people who only fantasies. Where are you looking for the 5 guys. It would be good to find an experienced group, who knows each other and who has already fucked other girls together. Think a bit of how will you keep all of them hard all the time. Remember you have 5 guys so you shouldn't forget any of them any of the time. Use your mouth, your both hands, keep both of your holes filled the most time you can. Take good care of your eating since the day before. Have a nice digestion. Keep a good timing for them do cum, so as not anyone cumes too fast. Tell them your fetishes, and ask all you want them to do to you. Moan and groan a lot, and cum a lot. I love to give advices to other woman who wants to be gangbanged. That's something I really love. Feel free to DM me if you want. Enjoy a lot!
such skills love to be one of your go-to guys so hot! You got skills!

@brazilian slut you are a wonderful woman!! 😘

Back