I want to see her face as she's being stretched.

When I married my wife, she was a shy, timid, naive country girl from Virginia who had no clue how hot she really was. But now that she's had her pussy stretched (with toys only so far), she's become an untamable wildcat in the bedroom. We bought a huge black strap-0n because she wanted me to fuck her with it. So we role play some, pretending I'm this black guy who was a friend of ours when I was in the army. When I assume his persona, I think she becomes 3 different women all at the same time! 1)A lady of the evening, 2)a very delicate, feminine lady, 3)and a woman who's never had sex before. I've wanted to watch her get fucked hard with a huge black cock since we married, but she never would agree to it. She'd tease me with the idea, and when I use that black strap-on during sex, she calls out Mack's name, (our friend from the military), and it drives me wild. I think when she closes her eyes when I'm using that thing, she really is fucking Mack! And I promise, you've never seen a woman cum so hard for so long. She's told me several times that she wishes she had taken me up on the offer to let her fuck Mack when we were in Germany. I know I certainly wish she had done it. Using the strap-on is awesome - but I'm just wondering if there's anyone who'd like to stretch her cunt with a real hot-blooded cock? If you're interested, you must agree to, and be comfortable with me recording the whole thing on film, and you must be at least 9" long, and at least 4" thick, and you must prove it in a picture. And you absolutely must be very descreet! My wife Debbie, (not her real name), has never had a real black cock before. As far as that goes, she's never had another real cock period. I'm sure that this will be an experience to remember; it certainly will be for Debbie and I. If you're interested and meet these requirements, get in touch by email. We are in the southwest tip of Virginia not far from Bristol. Contact me and then we'll work out the details.

Back