I want to get a cage so bad!

Uncle Elf

Male
From
WA, US
I have not been on the site very long and I have received a couple of messages about cages. Mostly wanting to know how to pick one. And I often see some wanna be locked soul piping out about wanting to be locked.

I have been locking for a while now, 15 years or so on and off. Like many others I started with the CB3000 and was so intoxicated with the feeling of locking my cock and feeling the straining and frustration. I had a KH (key holder) for a while but that is a story for later.

If I know anything it is because I stand on the shoulders of those who came before me. I am no expert but I may have some advice for a boy who needs to be controlled.

First and foremost, Nearly all plastic cages are not good for long term wear. I will not say none but I speak from my own experience. The CB3000 was the worst for long term wear.

Always when able buy metal cages! Amazons selection has grown and the prices are good. I got my first metal cages from DHGate, a Chinese site that is their Amazon.

Sizing
You need two measurements to get a decent fit, The circumference of the base of your scrotum and the soft length of your penis.

Base Ring
If you have a seamstress tape measure that will work best if not use a bit of string then wrap it around the based then measure the length of the string and divide that by Pi, 3.14.

Most cages that are not custom made come with three standard base ring sizes of 40, 45 and 50 mm or 1.5, 1.75 and 2.0 In. Diameter. Always round down! You need the ring to be a little tight so it stays in place. If your base ring diameter is way bigger or way smaller than the basic sizes first thing I want you to double check your math. If your good there then you may have to go the custom made path. It is far more expensive but if you choose a good maker than it will be a piece of custom jewelry you will never want to take off. If you're lucky she won't let you.

The Cage
Now comes the time for you to remove any semblance of an ego from your penis. No matter what your soft length is subtract at least a half inch! You must be able to touch the end of the cage at all times!

DO NOT delude yourself into thinking you have to have a little room! I am 7.5x4 erect and I wear a bottle cap cage that is one inch long.

Besides all that any gaps or space for water or piss to linger in is not a good thing for the health and the smell of your penis.

The shorter the cage the better.

Hygiene
Shave. At least once a week make sure to get your junk nice and smooth. I do not want to hear ******* just shave your *******. Manscape that junk cause I am here to tell you that getting hair trapped in a cage sucks. Being shaved is also better for your overall hygiene. No hairs holding any odors and it is so much easier to apply lotion to your locked penis.

Get a good body lotion or coconut oil is very good too (I use Gold Bonds for men). You must keep the skin of your junk well moisturized especially when you are new to wearing a cage. Keep a small tube on you at all times when you are out of the house. It sucks so bad when you literally get rubbed the wrong way by your cage and a raw spot happens. You want the cage to be able to move with you. Over time your skin will grow accustomed to the wear of the cage much like wearing a ring on a finger.

If you get really serious about long term wear then consider waxing (which is where I am at) or even laser removal. Again Amazon can provide you with these things.

Underwear
Get rid of the tightie whities! Sissies you already got your under things figured out. Boys welcome to the great world of jocks. Seriously, you want your junk properly supported. You do not want it bouncing around and rubbing the flesh all day long. This would be bad. Jocks are (IMO) the best solution for underwear. YMMV.

Misc.
Nighttime erections are gonna suck for awhile. Not gonna lie. But they are also going to be the most amazing and intoxicating feeling of being locked. Straining against the unyielding metal will become a familiar and even desired feeling you will crave.

However at first it will suck. It will affect your sleep pattern and maybe even your mood for the day. My best advice to mitigate this is to NOT ******* water or liquids before going to bed. Needing to piss is gonna make your penis erect. Your body naturally sends ******* to the tissue when you sleep. That is why you wake with an erection sometimes at night. It is natural but when you are caged it is delightful ******* too. Just get up and be awake for a bit and you should naturally soften enough to be able to pee and go back to bed.

You will sit to pee for as long as you are locked. It is a very rare thing to be able to stand to piss while caged. You are as likely to piss at a right angle to where you are pointing as to any where else. And the smaller the cage the more true this becomes. And you will be wiping after you piss to reduce the chance of any piss getting trapped in the cage.

Final Thoughts
Just beware of the flesh getting abrasions. Be ready to take the cage off if needed to let it heal if needed. When in doubt take off the cage and inspect the flesh. If you have rubbed yourself raw leave the cage off and let it heal. Full stop.

The vast majority of the boys and sissies who read this are most likely single and will be self locked. This is where you can take the opportunity to practice what honor is. Can you stay locked? Can you be honest with yourself and not unlock to tug on your penis? What good is your word?

Set goals at first. If you are new to being locked start with weekends. Then go for whole weeks, then months and then, well then is a long time maybe.

I have used a couple of apps to set goals for me. Decide Now! Is a good app for making choices. It is a wheel of fortune type app that you can customize what the choices are and how many choices there are. I have two wheels I have made. One is set for a variety of weeks or months and the other is a simple yes or no with 21 landing points. Imagine if you want to know if you can unlock after a two week stint and the wheel comes up No! Then you have to ask it how much longer you are to be locked. It added a layer to the need to be locked and removed the choice from me. If I acted honorably.

The other app is called Days Since. I use it now just to know the exact number of days I have been locked (as I write this it has been 59 days since I locked).

I am not going to go into how to keep the key from being used. There are some good articles out there if you look for them. All of it comes down to an honor system even with a professional KH.

Those are Uncle Elf's tips for beginners to chastity. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I will do my best to give you good advice. Even if it is I do not know.

Back