I want to be overwhelmed

Worldie

Male
Can anyone relate?

Because I can't shake the feeling of wanting to be overwhelmed, out of control and at the total mercy of alpha men. I want, exteeme. Danger almost.

I want to feel like a woman... I want to be in the centre of a BBC gang bang. To be passed from one cock to the next, with no say or physical control over who's in me, which hole or how hard they fuck me.

No say or control in their use of a condom or where and when they choose to cum.

To just be savaged repeatedly, with zero consideration to how I feel or react or if it feels the slightest bit "good" for me.

Maybe this lasts for an hour or 5, who cares...I just need to settle into and accept it'll be over when it's over. Whenever they choose for it to be over.

As a slim, smooth, skinny little white bitish 26yo fuck boy I want nothing more and it's freaking me out.

Can anyone relate?

Because I can't shake the feeling of wanting to be overwhelmed, out of control and at the total mercy of alpha men. I want, exteeme. Danger almost.

I want to feel like a woman... I want to be in the centre of a BBC gang bang. To be passed from one cock to the next, with no say or physical control over who's in me, which hole or how hard they fuck me.

No say or control in their use of a condom or where and when they choose to cum.

To just be savaged repeatedly, with zero consideration to how I feel or react or if it feels the slightest bit "good" for me.

Maybe this lasts for an hour or 5, who cares...I just need to settle into and accept it'll be over when it's over. Whenever they choose for it to be over.

As a slim, smooth, skinny little white bitish 26yo fuck boy I want nothing more and it's freaking me out.
A worthy wish 👏 (y)

Can anyone relate?

Don't talk about it, be about it. Pimps up, hoes down in the Dirty South big dicks in your mouth and ass deposit cash starts the sissy bash.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-235121_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-235121_Photos.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 30
Back