I want black cock for october - november in or near New York

View media item 116413Hello everybody

Me Charlotte 38 years old from the Netherlands

For work i have to go to New York from october till december !! For that time me looking for a hot black bull who wants to fuck me

I want to have contact with him in the meantime to know him better. I have skype so we can chat and i have some pics and maybe hot camming

but i sure want to mee in real when me in New York

Kisses everyboyd

Charlotte

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Hello everybody

For work i have to go to New York from october till december !! For that time me looking for a hot black bull who wants to fuck me

I want to have contact with him in the meantime to know him better. I have skype so we can chat and i have some pics and maybe hot camming

Kisses everyboyd

Charlotte

Would be a pleasure!

I got something to give you if you ever make it here

Attachments

• 6eb9e89f-bccc-47f4-a5e0-c139d0bf32af.jpg
    6eb9e89f-bccc-47f4-a5e0-c139d0bf32af.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 280
Hello everybody

Kisses everyboyd

Charlotte

I see a little blonde hair over your shoulders...shouldn't be too hard to find a willing lover here

Hello everybody

Kisses everyboyd

Charlotte
Hello everybody

Kisses everyboyd

Charlotte
You are one fine hot Dutch lady..i wish i was in NY!

Hello everybody

Kisses everyboyd

Charlotte
Hello Charlotte I'm in Philadelphia I'd love to get to know more about you

Back