Cuckold couple looking for BBC in late June in New York City or BVIs

Bella&Atom

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
We are traveling to the BVIs for a Vacation in June but stopping over in New York City for a couple nights.

Bella is interested in tall fit black men with 8+ inches with plenty of thickness.

She has an OF but not a requirement to video. We are looking for a good time! Please DM me if your in either location and interested.

We are sailing in the BVIs and can host.

Attachments

• F610BDFB-F8E9-490C-B692-E238D551D4CD.jpeg
    F610BDFB-F8E9-490C-B692-E238D551D4CD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 546
  • ED85AFB5-9893-4CA4-8B51-DE69BD0762EC.jpeg
    ED85AFB5-9893-4CA4-8B51-DE69BD0762EC.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 560
We are traveling to the BVIs for a Vacation in June but stopping over in New York City for a couple nights.

Bella is interested in tall fit black men with 8+ inches with plenty of thickness.

She has an OF but not a requirement to video. We are looking for a good time! Please DM me if your in either location and interested.

Wow! You guys have really come along since your first post! That's hot!!!

7'2 ex d1 athlete here with 9 inch bbc dm if interested

Fit, 24, Hispanic and 8”, hoping I might be able to help you guys in any way possible. Based in Nj but can easily make it to the city C3C77858-D44B-434B-AB60-EC6C54343388.jpeg

Yummy can I join

Back