I think my wife wants it but I'm not sure

Which do you think she wants?

• Total voters
I would really appreciate your responses.

So, I've mentioned to my wife before, and again last night, while fingering her and playing with her, about having a black guy fuck her, as well as a threesome.
I'm not sure what to think, being completely honest. May sound strange as you read her responses but keep reading.
Before I start, she cums very easily and a lot. Easily 20-30 times while we fuck. She will cum within the first 2 minutes of doing basically anything to her. She's super hot, thicker, really shy but a mega slut. She doesn't know that I know she used to fuck a lot of black guys before meeting me. Anyway...

As she's cumming over and over from rubbing her, I whispered in her ear something like "I want to watch you fuck a bigger dick." She replied "I like yours.”
I said "you're a slut and I know you're lying..... Are you lying?" She said "no," so I replied "don't lie to me. Do you want to fuck a bigger dick?"
She said "yes"
I said something like "what size?"
Immediately she said "9 inches"
(I'm 6" btw)
I said "what about 10"?"
"No, 9"
Then I asked her stuff like "you want him to fuck you hard?" She would say "yes" while cumming. I asked if she would suck his dick (she gives BJ's 1/15 times but hates them), her response was "maybe".

Then I said "do you want a white guy or a black guy?" She said "I don't know" so I asked again and she didn't answer, keeping in mind she's cumming super hard over and over. I said "wanna fuck a hung black guy?" She said "maybe" so I said "I want you to fuck a black guy and watch his 9" dick fuck you harder than you've ever fucked" and she came hard.

That's Part 1.
Part 2. Last night.

Same thing. Playing with her. She's cumming. I'm whispering in her ear.

I said I still want her to fuck a big black dick. She said "uh-huh"
I said that I want to fuck her with this guy too and have a threesome.
She said "maybe"
I said "do you still want that 9" dick"
She said "I think so"
I said "are you scared?"
She said "yes"
I asked why. She said "I feel like I'd be cheating"
I said "I'll be fucking you too baby"
"Maybe"
I asked if she doesn't want me to fuck her too, no response.
I asked if she wants to take the 9"dick by herself and she said "no"
I asked again "do you want to fuck a 9"dick?" and she came hard and said "yes"
I said "why?"
She said "I'm you're fucking slut"
I asked "do you want to do dp?"
She said "maybe”
I asked "do you want to do DV?"
She said "kinda" followed up with an intense orgasm and then I fucked her.
She kept asking for it harder and harder.
She also asked me if I wanted to use one of her toys and DV her.

I've used an Extender before that put me at 9" and she absolutely loves it

So, what do you think? It's a little confusing isn't it?
Do I want to do a threesome? Yes, but if she doesn't want to that's fine too.
Do I want to watch her fuck a BBC? Yes, but it's her decision.
I think out of the 2 options, BBC but I kinda want to be involved for some of it.

Let me know what you guys think
if she doesn't know you are aware of her past, instead of asking ...would you? why not ask her..have you ever & see how she answers.

So, I've mentioned to my wife before, and again last night, while fingering her and playing with her, about having a black guy fuck her, as well as a threesome.
I'm not sure what to think, being completely honest. May sound strange as you read her responses but keep reading.
Before I start, she cums very easily and a lot. Easily 20-30 times while we fuck. She will cum within the first 2 minutes of doing basically anything to her. She's super hot, thicker, really shy but a mega slut. She doesn't know that I know she used to fuck a lot of black guys before meeting me. Anyway...

As she's cumming over and over from rubbing her, I whispered in her ear something like "I want to watch you fuck a bigger dick." She replied "I like yours.”
I said "you're a slut and I know you're lying..... Are you lying?" She said "no," so I replied "don't lie to me. Do you want to fuck a bigger dick?"
She said "yes"
(I'm 6" btw)
I said "what about 10"?"
"No, 9"
Then I asked her stuff like "you want him to fuck you hard?" She would say "yes" while cumming. I asked if she would suck his dick (she gives BJ's 1/15 times but hates them), her response was "maybe".

Then I said "do you want a white guy or a black guy?" She said "I don't know" so I asked again and she didn't answer, keeping in mind she's cumming super hard over and over. I said "wanna fuck a hung black guy?" She said "maybe" so I said "I want you to fuck a black guy and watch his 9" dick fuck you harder than you've ever fucked" and she came hard.

That's Part 1.
Part 2. Last night.

She said "maybe"
She said "I think so"
I said "are you scared?"
She said "yes"
"Maybe"
I said "why?"
She said "maybe”

I think out of the 2 options, BBC but I kinda want to be involved for some of it.

Ya need to have an adult conversation with her; outside of the bedroom.
Lust fired fantasy talk is not a real good way to decide. Might just be dirty talk for your edification.
Just sayin'.

She said "yes"
(I'm 6" btw)
I said "what about 10"?"
"No, 9"

That's Part 1.
Part 2. Last night.

She said "maybe"
She said "I think so"
I said "are you scared?"
She said "yes"
"Maybe"
I said "why?"
She said "maybe”

Just be careful what you wish for!!! Once you open “Pandora’s Box 📦 there’s no turning back! I’ve seen some women leave there husbands over some Black penis!

She might just be indulging your fantasy to make you happy. If she only talks like this in the heat of the moment, during sex, foreplay, or orgasm, then she might be doing it because it gets you off. If she were to bring up the idea of having a BBC while you two were just sitting on the couch, then she wants it. I would ask her again while you two are not in the middle of sexual play. Then you might get a real answer. People tend to say things in the heat of passion that they don’t mean

She said "yes"
(I'm 6" btw)
I said "what about 10"?"
"No, 9"

That's Part 1.
Part 2. Last night.

She said "maybe"
She said "I think so"
I said "are you scared?"
She said "yes"
"Maybe"
I said "why?"
She said "maybe”

Her body is perfect for black cock!

She might just be indulging your fantasy to make you happy. If she only talks like this in the heat of the moment, during sex, foreplay, or orgasm, then she might be doing it because it gets you off. If she were to bring up the idea of having a BBC while you two were just sitting on the couch, then she wants it. I would ask her again while you two are not in the middle of sexual play. Then you might get a real answer. People tend to say things in the heat of passion that they don’t mean
Check out my latest thread

Back