I think my wife wants it but I'm not sure

Which do you think she wants?

• Total voters
You're having fun sessions with her. I compliment you btw on your dirty talk skills--they're quite nice. But she's still processing (and enjoying) these fantasies and roleplay. Keep at it for a few more months. What's the hurry or the worry?

If you're totally serious about letting her be a hotwife, then just let her decide exactly what she is or is not cool with. Do you HAVE to film something? Your job is to lead her to the well; once she gets there let her decide what happens and when you, her, or the both of you leave.
Yeah, great points. No rush at all. If I made like there is, my bad. No rush. I really mentioned it at first to see if she was even interested at all. Had a feeling but wasn't sure. Was shocked how fast she said "9 inches" where she clearly already thought about it before.

I don't have to film it, no. But I would very much like to if she's comfortable with it!

I have introduced a baker's half-dozen women to the lifestyle and have extensive experience with IR activity (check our media). I have learned that "no" is not always a real, hard "no" and that "maybe" is really YES disguised in her shyness/nervousness and/or concern about being judged. My current gf said no at first and her predecessor did as well, for a good 18 months. Both love the lifestyle. I also have a fuckbuddy who has said "no" but my gut tells me it is her inexperience talking (she is recently separated and I'm only the third guy she has fucked in her life, she is 39). Despite this, she is very sexual and has a clear naughty streak. Only a matter of time ;)

So, for you and your wife...I would say you have an open door. There are many ways to go through, just follow the breadcrumbs she leaves and you will get there.
When I ask my GF if she wants to fuck a bull, she says maybe, maybe not.

When I ask my GF if she wants to fuck a bull, she says maybe, maybe not.
Depends on her tone and delivery. If she said it in a way that was meant to be joking...that would be quite different from something that was said with seriousness. You know her. If it was the latter, I'd say it will happen eventually....because it is essentially creating conditions. You just need to keep the dialogue going to find out what those conditions (or maybe requirements) are.

Depends on her tone and delivery. If she said it in a way that was meant to be joking...that would be quite different from something that was said with seriousness. You know her. If it was the latter, I'd say it will happen eventually....because it is essentially creating conditions. You just need to keep the dialogue going to find out what those conditions (or maybe requirements) are.
Great points!

What is a little confusing is 33% right now think she does want a threesome. Only 2 think neither, so if those were eliminated....

65% - BBC Solo
35% - Threesome with BBC

In a way, Threesome could catch up pretty close. Man...... I really gotta talk to her

Hi. I am quite new here. I know I want it. But I am not sure how to get my husband on board. I am afraid he would get really shocked seing how much pleasure I get from a bigger penis and more stamina. My husband thinks he is very much the man....but he lasts about 30 seconds... and he is barely average in size. Not very creative in foreplay, fingering or Anthony else... plain vanilla...I have been playing on the side, without him knowing as I think he would be devastated seeing his shy wife becoming this ******* when really getting off....
Thoughts?
You should tell him. I don't know your husband obviously and he and I are naturally different, as we all are but....

If it was me, I would want to know what my wife wants. I would be shocked if my wife came out and told me "I love you but I really am craving to get fucked by a hung guy" but you made sure that I understood it's not personal, it's a very personal, secret desire that you have that you want me to understand, I would be like okay, what do you want to do and have that conversation.

I really think you should completely tell him everything, except maybe leave out that you're seeing people on the side. I wish my wife would tell me her true desires, she hides them, and I can only sometimes barely get them out of her and I know she's lying when she says she doesn't want a BBC. She slipped 2 nights ago when I was really rubbing her good, and she admitted she wants one and then tried to back track it. But that actually bothers me because it feels like she doesn't trust me with those feelings.

I honestly think that your husband would want to know how you feel, and your honest feelings and trusting him with that. He wouldn't love you any less.

I would tell him. Let me know what you think or do.

Hi. I am quite new here. I know I want it. But I am not sure how to get my husband on board. I am afraid he would get really shocked seing how much pleasure I get from a bigger penis and more stamina. My husband thinks he is very much the man....but he lasts about 30 seconds... and he is barely average in size. Not very creative in foreplay, fingering or Anthony else... plain vanilla...I have been playing on the side, without him knowing as I think he would be devastated seeing his shy wife becoming this ******* when really getting off....
Thoughts?
I say keep it on the down low. Don't jeopardize what you have with him. He doesn't need to know.

I would really appreciate your responses.

So, I've mentioned to my wife before, and again last night, while fingering her and playing with her, about having a black guy fuck her, as well as a threesome.
I'm not sure what to think, being completely honest. May sound strange as you read her responses but keep reading.
Before I start, she cums very easily and a lot. Easily 20-30 times while we fuck. She will cum within the first 2 minutes of doing basically anything to her. She's super hot, thicker, really shy but a mega slut. She doesn't know that I know she used to fuck a lot of black guys before meeting me. Anyway...

As she's cumming over and over from rubbing her, I whispered in her ear something like "I want to watch you fuck a bigger dick." She replied "I like yours.”
I said "you're a slut and I know you're lying..... Are you lying?" She said "no," so I replied "don't lie to me. Do you want to fuck a bigger dick?"
She said "yes"
I said something like "what size?"
Immediately she said "9 inches"
(I'm 6" btw)
I said "what about 10"?"
"No, 9"
Then I asked her stuff like "you want him to fuck you hard?" She would say "yes" while cumming. I asked if she would suck his dick (she gives BJ's 1/15 times but hates them), her response was "maybe".

Then I said "do you want a white guy or a black guy?" She said "I don't know" so I asked again and she didn't answer, keeping in mind she's cumming super hard over and over. I said "wanna fuck a hung black guy?" She said "maybe" so I said "I want you to fuck a black guy and watch his 9" dick fuck you harder than you've ever fucked" and she came hard.

That's Part 1.
Part 2. Last night.

Same thing. Playing with her. She's cumming. I'm whispering in her ear.

I said I still want her to fuck a big black dick. She said "uh-huh"
I said that I want to fuck her with this guy too and have a threesome.
She said "maybe"
I said "do you still want that 9" dick"
She said "I think so"
I said "are you scared?"
She said "yes"
I asked why. She said "I feel like I'd be cheating"
I said "I'll be fucking you too baby"
"Maybe"
I asked if she doesn't want me to fuck her too, no response.
I asked if she wants to take the 9"dick by herself and she said "no"
I asked again "do you want to fuck a 9"dick?" and she came hard and said "yes"
I said "why?"
She said "I'm you're fucking slut"
I asked "do you want to do dp?"
She said "maybe”
I asked "do you want to do DV?"
She said "kinda" followed up with an intense orgasm and then I fucked her.
She kept asking for it harder and harder.
She also asked me if I wanted to use one of her toys and DV her.

I've used an Extender before that put me at 9" and she absolutely loves it

So, what do you think? It's a little confusing isn't it?
Do I want to do a threesome? Yes, but if she doesn't want to that's fine too.
Do I want to watch her fuck a BBC? Yes, but it's her decision.
I think out of the 2 options, BBC but I kinda want to be involved for some of it.

Let me know what you guys think
I think you're going to get to see her take a bbc lucky man

I agree with her answers. How does she know that you are not just testing her?

Sounds like she wants it but doesn't want to give you a definite answer if case you are just testing her.

Sounds like she is answering with caution.

If you haven't already, explain to her that it will be cheating only if done without your knowledge and consent.

I think that she is ready and she wants it. Perhaps, you have to make the next move and show that you are serious about it and want her to do it for real.
That is very cool answer

Thoughts?
Tough one but if I were he, not only would I want to know about it but I would be mad you didn't tell me earlier so I could enjoy your experiences with you

Back